Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a close to official server, I hope taming is relatively easy and doesn't...

• Thread starter Cody Scott Rossman
  • Start date
C

Carol Hanners

Northmen Gaming

Our Community of Free-to-Play players is built of Ark Veterans that love PvP but knows it can't thrive without a community.

Our Server will be purged based PvP. During the week turret damage will be SUPER increased (Turrets Do about 500 damage a bullet) explosive damage will decreased by a lot (15 c4 for a metal foundation) but during the purge days everything will be set to normal damage.

Boosted player stats (infinite weight)

Slightly Boosted Tames stats

Stats:
Taming: 15x
Gather:15x
Hatching: 50x
Maturation: 25x

Join our Facebook page
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nathan Londak

K

Kristopher Payne

D2K Ark Cluster

We bring you a total of 3 servers.

Full tech:
32 Slot Ragnarok
32 Slot The Centre
32 Slot The Island
And we will be adding Abberation on it’s release.

All servers are currently live.

Are you tired of coming home from a hard days work, wanting to chill out and play a bit of Ark and leave all your worries behind only to get online and find out your base has been raided or wiped?

Well then we have the solution to your problems. Come join our Nitrado boosted Ark Purge Server. Although the server is 24/7 PvP we will switch off structure damage during the week and we will only turn it on for a 48 hour period on Saturday Through Sunday with ORP on with a 30 minute timer.

We will also be hosting a wide range of events.

Stats
3x XP
5x Taming
6x Gather/Harvesting
5x Hatching
10x Mature
Player/Dino stats are slightly boosted

We also have a view of increasing slots and adding servers to our cluster.

If this sounds like the server for you then come join our Facebook page at

B

Brock Coomer

Rosestatue95509

A

Aaron Hoppe

Today I thought I'd do some shameless advertising for our server . ANCIENT KINGDOMS is an ARK PRIM PLUS BOOSTED XBOX ONE NITRADO HOSTED SERVER (strictly 18+). We are currently a 50 slot server till next month it will be a 100 slot. We are PVE weekday and PVP weekends. Choose between five kingdoms the Spartans, Celts, Persians, Mayans, and Maurya (PvE tribe). We have the option to DONATE to the server for Tames(Which can also be bought using BBS gain by server event weekends). The trade of which goes right back to paying for the ancient kingdoms server straight through the nitrado services.

Anyone interested in finding out dino prices or server rules pm me and the will be sent to you. Otherwise go to the server page ANCIENT KINGDOMS AND JOIN TODAY.

R

Rach Marie

HOWDY
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further my friends!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'PVP 24/7 ~ NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

R

Rach Marie

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

I

Ian McGuinness

Looking for a PVP server thats not overly boosted with friendly admins? We may be the server for you. We're looking to build up pur player numbers on our rented server.

Stats are

10x taming

20x hatching

10x maturation

10x gather

5x XP.

Player stats stamina and weight go up 100 per point, speed goes up slightly more than official as well.

Dino stats only weight and stam are boosted but not by alot.

No rules other than don't block artifacts.

ORP is off.

Events will be hosted as well.

Search 'Requiem Ragnarok' and join us.

H

Hunter Taylor

Join Arkitects. Relatively fresh with close to official setting. Boosted just right

D

Dustin Prosser

Rngd4lyfe

S

Sasha Ellison

ArkX

K

Kevin Anthony Moon

Attention all ark lovers. I'm from a nitrado server for PvP we are currently looking for new players to come and join our community we have a great bunch on the server very friendly. We have a community area with a shop and bar and grill and huts for people start off in. There is a starter of a tappy and flak armour and tools. Would put on the stats but we are currently tinkering with them for the best experience possible if interested give me s message!! Or join the Facebook page and read the pinned post.

B

Brittany Robinson

Timmy Kirtley

J

Jason Martinez

M

Mitchell Wood

LOOKING FOR SOMETHING NEW?

The tRust Cluster.

Brand New Cluster opening tomorrow on both Ragnarok and The Center
Right now we'd like to get some people on the page ahead of tomorrow's opening.

Join the Facebook, check out the rules, see if it's for you.

CrossArk will be enabled as soon as it's functional we are currently hit by a bug meaning we can't be both joinable and enable the Cluster.

Prim+ Pure PvP

Max Player, Level 500

Tamed Dinos can gain up to 300+ levels.

NO WHALES

x5 pick up, high harvest node health.

Player stats x2

Weight x5

This is a cluster based around Ground Combat Player versus Player combat, thus most combat Dino's or Dino's that could be used to raid are untameable.
There are no flying mounts tameable.

Shoulder mounts, Horses and Dogs are the only tameable creatures as are a few other necessary tames such as bee's for prim+ items, Ovis for wool farming Etc.

The Diplocaulus is tameable as it can be used as both a scuba tank and a
underwater mount.

Ships have a massive limit. X50. If you actually hit the limit i'll increase it. I love big boats and I can not lie.

Leedsichthys do not spawn.

Everyone/Every tribe who join will pledge to join either the Green, Red or Blue.

These three teams are called "tRusts" each will be made up of multiple tribes all working together under one objective.

Kill, slaughter and destroy the other two tRusts without discretion
As long as you don't raid someone in your Team I don't care how you PvP.

At your team's Obelisk you will find free Paint of your colour, you are to make your team choice obvious on armour / bases so you can easily identify enemies/ Allies. You'll also pick up your starter pack here.

Starter Pack If you register;

150 Equus
150 Hyenadon
Musket
50 bullets
200 BushBerries

J

Josh Danielle Streight

Our server is close to new, barely built on. Taming and breeding boosted but not 100% Ragnarok Terror Squad.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom