Contact advertising [email protected]

Lol that awkward moment you budgeting for a 8GB Ram But you realise that people on...

J

Jackson Gosnell

I play games at 1440p ultra and almost NEVER use more than 8 total Gigs of RAM.

J

Jackson Gosnell

I have 16 btw, but I would be totally fine with 8 99% of the time.

K

Kasper Nordal Andersen

My old HP Z800 from 2009 have 48gb(max 192Gb) of my current gaming pc from 2013 have 32gb(max 128Gb).
I use over 16gb almost the entire time. But it's because the more memory you have the more memory will be utilized. Windows, and some programs and games tends to use more memory if thers more enough % free.
So games will run on 16 and less ofcourse, but more memory usually don't hurt.
And when doing picture and video editing can 32Gb very easy be used.

М

Майк Хант

No need.
Ive built a no expense spared build an even ive onlu got 2x4gb l Iol

J

Jose Torres

8GB is perfectly fine, through if you game at 4k or do some heavy ass gaming with triple A titles etc mass effect andromeda for me used over 13 GB system ram and 4-7GB vram lol

J

Jose Ricardo Toscano

I got 8GB DDR4 2133 Kingston Fury X back in May for $60, now I can't find it for less than $80. I got the black sticks, don't want to get red, nor white for my build.

M

Marzooq Ahmed

8 GB not perfect but high for gaming.. and it's good for low budgerigars

E

Erik DePriest

You might be surprised bro. 8gb seems to be the average. I have 8, want 16 but PC shit is getting more and more expensive by the day.

D

Dean Larson

I got 32 gig DDR4

B

Bryan Chong

I've had an 8gb .... I've recently added another

B

Brandon Johnson

Playing arma 3 with teamspeak and hardware monitor running..... eating 8gb ram..

D

Dyllan Thompson

I forgot the actually started to fix arma 3 to bad arma is addicting and I currently have 1k+ hours in it...sadly I'll play the game in a good state and a bad state

T

Tyler Palm

64gb my last machine had 32 and for some reason had trouble when streaming blops 3 and having all my other processes goin

Â

ÂdvƏnt Kâushik

go according to your budget ...there are no endings of high configs....

L

Luke Brown

Thats awkward moment when you didnt research? I know a few games which use over 8GB RAM already (I do play at higher res though)

N

Nandas Vasilevskis

U dont need more than 8 for gaming tho

T

Tyler Palm

Maybe on some games if all you're doing is gaming like you know other processes and tasks use ram i.e. spotty, obs, curse (now twitch), game (let's say infinite warfare which can or does use 8gb of ram) yea gl

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom