Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Lol. All these people still spamming their server posts on the days that aren't...

M

Mike Crane

Lol. All these people still spamming their server posts on the days that aren't accepted lol. Can't believe so many people can't see the group picture lol

M

Mike Hill

Bump

T

Tyler M McGrath

Lol sorry, so didn't see that untill I seen this post bump

Z

Zoe Williams

But Dont people posts need to be approved before there added to group ? Surly just don’t approve them?

M

Mike Crane

Umm. We don't. But when people are ignorant and still spam everyday with their servers is quite funny

A

Adam James Francis

Might need to add another question when people first join

J

Jennifer Graham

I don’t do this but tbh I never even read that until this post. . Posting them in a comment thread is fine though right? If someone asks?

M

Mike Crane

I mean. How can u not see it? It's literally the first thing g u see when u come to the group before u scroll down lmao. Unbelievable

J

Jennifer Graham

Didn’t even read it derp

M

Mike Crane

People are don't even have to read it. If your able to see with with your eyeballs then it's there

J

Jennifer Graham

Dude chill. I am not arguing with you. I don’t even do it. Was laughing at myself. Are you ok today?

M

Mike Crane

Just saying. People cry to admin about why their posts aren't being approved. Just saying that if people were born with eyeballs then it's no excuse

J

Jennifer Graham

I don’t disagree with you. It’s annoying to be spammed with those posts lol

M

Mike Crane

Yup

R

Randy Winter

I'll take scrolling past server spam over scrolling through duper posts any day.

S

Shane Wansitler

Admin frustrated about admining.

M

Mike Crane

Nope not a bit lmao

N

Noel Nicole Schneider

No offense but who reads a cover photo... Not me

N

Noel Nicole Schneider

I look at my ark pages everyday and I just saw it for the first time

M

Mike Crane

SMH!!!
It's the same as when people cry to us asking g why they got banned lol. Umm read the rules then u wouldn't get banned lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom