Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Lol about to try this out.. idk what I’m doing tho never played monster Hunter

S

Sean Bell

Lol about to try this out.. idk what I’m doing tho never played monster Hunter

T

Travis Gossi

There's no language setting is there?

J

Jeremy Powers

I wouldn’t even know how to start the game LOL

K

Kyle MacDonald

It's something else if you're trying to play it for the first time AND it's in Japanese lol

K

Kyle MacDonald

Go download Google translate and the Japanese offline translation so you can use your camera.

ITS HILARIOUS how bad it gets it sometimes.

T

Tony Huu Tran

Lol fail if you've never played any Monster Hunter Games on a Nintendo 3DS XL before then you shouldn't be playing Monster Hunter Double Cross XX on Nintendo Switch in the first place.

Since the game is in Japanese only you wouldn't know or understand what the hell to do in game lol.

No point playing Zelda BOTW if you've never played a Zelda game before especially Zelda Ocarina of Time 3DS.

No point playing the new Fire Emblem Warriors Game if you never played a Fire Emblem Game on the Nintendo 3DS before.

Same goes to Monster Hunter.

R

Ryan Tucker

Just use Google translate and try to go through the basics until you can understand it fully to fight higher monsters.

S

Sean Bell

Lol I don’t need to play any other Monster Hunter game to play this one because the only problem is it’s not in English.

D

Danny Hopkins

Good thing your fluent in Japanese!! Have fun bro!!

N

Nick Fauteux

my first time playing monster hunter was XX on switch. I am in a facebook chat with tons of english players and they taught me.

C

Charles Holmes

Oh...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom