Contact advertising [email protected]

Lets just hope Moira isn't underpowered like Doomfist and Orisa upon release. I wonder...

• Thread starter Jonathan Martin
  • Start date
J

Jonathan Martin

Lets just hope Moira isn't underpowered like Doomfist and Orisa upon release. I wonder what her HPS is... If its not more than Zenyatta's, I'll be disappointed.

S

Suebsan Singsee

But she can selfheal while damaging the others?

J

Jiří Müller

Doomfist underpowered upon release? That is why they nerfed him several times after release because he was too strong?

J

Jonathan Martin

Hps is heals per second

C

Chong Gai Thao

I think her healing will be kept low (lucio's level maybe?) Because she will have 2 heal skills, plus a heal ulti

L

Liam Pocknell

Didn't Jeff sat she was really op right now ?

R

Riccardo Rebuffo

Doomfist
Underpowered

>pick one

Bruh I main DF and I can tell you he’s not underpowered,atm it’s just that you have to be extremely precise with his fist ‘cause the hitbox is ridiculously small,if you miss you’ll be severely punished and in the current meta dominated by Junk,Pharah and mobile heroes he can just be outplayed by anyone

Imho,if they’d allow him to change the punch trajectory in every direction,it would be a huge buff

R

Riley Swim

I didn’t think Orisa was that underpowered. She was sort of niche but that buff gave her the edge she needed to be viable.

R

Robert Nathan

yea. doomfist's ult is useless. they nerfed it to death before he even became playable

T

Toni Conge

Ana now she was underpowered as heck upon release.
Only had 8 bullets and took 1.5x longer to reload.
(Her nano boost did give movespeed though)

S

SSlayer ZS Leow

moira the new goku and dps

R

Ryan Stoops

Her heals are pretty good. A bit less than mercy in terms of HPS, but much more than Zenny. The reason being is because she has a meter that depletes as you heal. You have to deal damage to fill the meter faster and it has a very slow static regen

J

Jimmy L'honneur

It's probably gonna be 150 to be fair since she leeches but I don't know..

P

Patrick Leipold

Like jeff said yesterday, she's OPAF ^^

D

Defiler Tiamat

Jeff spelled her name, "OPAF", and every hero they first release is going to be OPAF.

A

Adam Blunt

Many people are streaming her from blizz con , so check out the streams and see for yourself bud. I watched moon moon play her with a dev immediately after the morning keynote

Φ

Φίλιππος Ικαρία

Jeff said her name is spelled opaf,so I hope she is not underpowered

V

Vynyl Shiro

It's definitely gonna be less than 200. I'd say it'd be around 175. But if anything I hope she can take a Junkrat mine.

X

Xavier Pleva

If her ulti can outheal a pharah ult, shes probably gonna be pretty decent

T

Tanner Sweet

Doomfist was op af when he was released

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom