Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Let me think this straight you telling me my gold coins will expire when I save them...

H

Harry M Crews Jr.

Let me think this straight you telling me my gold coins will expire when I save them that make no sense.

O

Oscar Echeverria

Fucking Nintendo right.

J

Jermaul W

6months until you get to the next level then 1 yrs.
Not really that bad of a thing.
Ebay gives you ebucks and they expire in 3 months

B

Barb Banfield

Coupons and rewards expire. Nintendo has no exclusive on this. Use them or lose them.

C

Chris P. Bacon

Not to mention each "gold point" counts as one cent... it's all a money grab.. Microsoft does it, Sony does it as well.. it is what it is...

M

Melissa Colgate

So you get gold coins from physical game purchase? And how? I got some physical games recently but don’t know how to do that

H

Harry M Crews Jr.

When you buy digital games yes you get gold coins in eshop

J

Jermaul W

You get them for physical also Harry M Crews Jr.

H

Harry M Crews Jr.

And in cartridge after you install game go to press start you will see Nintendo rewards add more coins

D

David Soltis

I literally got Kamiko and Shovel Knight for dirt cheap from this system. I am not complaining about free cash back. Lol.

N

Noah Brown

Where do you spend the coins at?

T

Tony Huu Tran

Exactly that's why I don't fucking bother with the shitty Gold Coins they are worthless to me.

Nothing beats ozgameshop player points reward system to convert into discount coupon to use on next game purchase.

If player point are about to expire all I do is convert it into a $5.00 off coupon which has an expiry date of 6 months lol GG.

A

Angela Goodall

Damn. People complain about everything. Nintendo doesn’t owe you a damn thing. This is a small thank reward program. They don’t have to have this at all.

G

Gilbert Renaud

Oh no I'm forced to use a discount on a game in less than a year...

J

James Laumand

You know what m mean on Mario he marchel law yup

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom