Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Last day of school today for my 10 year old son. (As it's the last day he's allowed to...

L

Liam James

Last day of school today for my 10 year old son. (As it's the last day he's allowed to take anything in he wants). Now being the totally cool father I am I say he can take the switch in......just as long as he looks after it!

Only drops it on the floor at the end of school day. Thinks he's cracked the screen. He's crying.....everywhere......his mates are all scared he will be exiled or something.

Somehow I manage to control the rage building inside of me and say don't worry it can be fixed whilst crying inside slightly.

Check it when I get home and the day is saved.

I apologise for the dissertation you're reading, however if you haven't done it yet, have it in your basket on Amazon or plainly have one but haven't been bothered to put it on yet......for the love of Mary please ensure you have a decent screen protector for your beloved switch.

D

Daniel Michael Tony Williscroft

I can't touch any portable device with a screen until it has one installed. Dropped my iPhone the other day screen protector took the full force phone was fine.

M

Marco Maltese

This is exactly what happened with my phone. Apart from the kid to school bit. I dropped it thinking I smashed it. Luckily only the tempered glass smashed. They are sooo worth the money!

L

Lisa Shaffer

So which screen protector do you recommend

T

Todd Haley

The screen itself is plastic, while it will scratch easily it certainly will take a lot to crack it. I feel like glass protectors just scare people cause theyll crack before the switch. (I do have a glass one myself i just like the feel of it, you really dont need a glass one though)

S

Syd Willis

how the hell lol

S

Syd Willis

man that kid!

G

Gareth Jones

You are a braver man than me, I bought a 2ds for this reason. The Switch lives in the dock.

C

Chris Wilkinson

Yup my kids know better than to touch the precious. They kmow what happens if they do. Pennywise the clown takes em down to the sewers. They all float down there muwhahaha

D

Denis Kronika

Right now there is a big discount on a screen protector for switch on amazon btw.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Ben Tamplin

Good job controlling the rage!

J

Jason Hardy

I wouldn't let either of my boys bring it out of the house. They're 8 and 10.

G

Gareth Jones

If he loses the 2ds it wouldn't be the end of the world, it was only£74 with NSMB2 installed. The carts are a different story, Majora, Moon, Ocarina, etc..Do not lose them or in the cupboard with bread and water.

J

Jeffrey M Batson

Good save! I would never let my child bring a game system to school though, I'm not that trusting

B

Bill Goodman

I had that problem with my iPhone. Dropped it and thought the screen was cracked. It was only the glass protector.

F

Fabio São Pedro

Sorry about my english, I'm brazilian and I dont dominate another idiom: I'm father of a 4 years old boy. Of course things happens when we manage delicated devices, and it's a lot of common with children . The responsability is fully yours but you can teach him about responsability as well. You can chose to give him your Switch or not, it's your will. The rage or something like that, it's is really the real problem. It's good to know that you are really a good and wise father.

G

Giovanni Uminique

Rip

É

Éric Ferreira

i would not blame him, make sure he's not feeling bad, probably it wasn't his fault, everybody sometimes drops some things, my phone isn't a exception hahahahaha

J

Jo Harrald

I swear by these! Exact same happened with my phone! There a god send x

R

Robert Futty

I wouldn’t let me son dare take the switch to school or anywhere. He drops his 3ds like it’s no big deal. It only broke once from him dropping it of course it was before I gave it to him

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom