Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch La noire is soooooooo good I passed on it before because it looked boring but this...

R

Ritvik Narang

La noire is soooooooo good
I passed on it before because it looked boring but this game anything but boring
Although runs like shit on pc, its still fun to play
Definitely play it if you haven’t before
Its worth it

C

Collier Godfrey

It’s from 2011, is it a poorly optimized on PC? It shouldn’t run like shit with even mediocre hardware today. I know this is the Switch board, but I’ve been playing GTA V on PC recently and this is on my list eventually.

K

Kyle MacDonald

Running bad on PC, don't blame the game 100%.

What're you computers specs?

H

Henry Foster

On the switch though.. makes me feel like gta or red dead will never come. Plays like shit

B

Brett Watson

Dude. I played this game when it came out and always wondered where he love for it was.

M

Marc DiCianni

What type of game is it? Honestly I haven't looked into it at all really

J

Justin McGowan

Why are you playing it on a computer? It runs beautifully on the Nintendo Switch.

W

Will Bartos

Most Rockstar games on PC are horribly optimized - they tend to be CPU heavy and sometimes the GPU doesn't enter into the equation.

When I played L.A. Noire on PC I had a pretty decent rig at the time, and I'm sure it runs like a champ now even on some lower end modern rigs. The Switch version has...tricks to make it work, especially in docked mode. Things pop up in weird places, there seems to be less traffic, and sometimes entire skylines don't load for a whole while an entire street in a perpendicular direction is fine. But they don't diminish the game for me. It's a great game on any platform.

G

Gustavo Brito

It really looks boring to me. Almost as boring as point and click. I don't see anything happening at all in the ply through and the trailers. Same thing with batman telltale something. I don't know. I feel like LA noir is a compilation of cut scenes. I haven't played it but that's what I gather from the reviews and such. Maybe I should just give it a go.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

I've heard this about 10 times this week!! I am so gonna try it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom