Contact advertising [email protected]

Kind of had an idea for a dps character like a native American with a tamahawk that...

• Thread starter Robert Adrian Trujillo
  • Start date
R

Robert Adrian Trujillo

Kind of had an idea for a dps character like a native American with a tamahawk that you can throw and it's like a boomerang that does damage when you throw it and on the way back to his or her hand. The ult would be like a bunch of wolves come out of nowhere and attack the enemy team but they can be killed. (More of a distraction)

Thoughts?

S

Sophie Rindzo

Sounds like a good idea

A

Austin Hamilton

PHARAHS DAD

P

Peyton Blotsky

Idk why but to me it sounds like an Overwatch version of Connor Kenway from Assassins Creed 3
I like it! It definitely sounds interesting!

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

Reminds me of cod abilities

C

Cody Holt

Eh I had an idea for my own Hero, Pissed off guy, originally Irish but since Moira took that already, make him Scottish. Dude uses a Flamethrower/Napalm launcher and other flame-based weapons, with a backstory that during the Omnic Crisis he watched as much of Scotland was set on fire by the Omnics and possibly his entire life was destroyed by them. This made him develop an intense prejudice for Omnics in general, believing that they'll turn against humanity again in the future and he isn't gonna wait for that to happen. So he uses fire based weapons to melt them down into scrap metal, partially because he feels it's more effective than regular guns and as a sort of poetic irony since they set his country abaze.

N

Nathan Harrington

This is genius.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom