Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One KEEPER3C ARK SERVER 24/7 (Rag.) NOT EVEN A DAY OLD There is no admin at all (not even...

S

Seth Cummings

KEEPER3C ARK SERVER 24/7 (Rag.)
NOT EVEN A DAY OLD

There is no admin at all (not even myself) for a couple days till I get the second Xbox.

RULES:
1. No killing passives for fun, only if necessary!
2. No trolling newcomers
3. No building in caves or on obelisk
4. Treat one another with respect, annoying screamers will be banned.
5. No brontos
6. Zero tolerance for those who cause drama, making a mature dedicated server.

STATS:
1. Infinite weight
2. Max xp
3. No food or water drain
4. Oxygen, movement speed, stamina, and fortitude slightly increased
5. Instant tame
6. X17 (This will change)

This is my second time running a server, my first server had server cap every night (if you don’t believe me ask the veterans of the server) I’m going to start running a server again with only one admin which is myself. Don’t bother asking to be a admin cause it will be a no I’m only making sure the server runs smooth as possible and not risking admins abusing there powers (admin logging is on). Stats will be as close to official as possible so PvP is most realistic and you can’t get raided by a single man with a spear, tank turrets with oneself, and get trolled by newbies. So team up and pick your allies wisely and build your empire. If you catch someone breaking the rules make sure you have the proof to back it up so record what they did!

Add Keeper3c to join the server and join KEEPER3C group on Facebook for daily news and events. Quickest way to reach me is messenger, I don’t answer messages on Xbox often.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom