Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just wanted to put out a quick PSA from my bedfor those who didn't play D1. The scorch...

A

Aidan Guidici

Just wanted to put out a quick PSA from my bedfor those who didn't play D1. The scorch cannons during the fallen heroic event aren't meant to just be shot and explode. If you hold the trigger when you shoot them they charge up and do a ton of damage if charge them all the way.

J

Jared Duran

Huh?

J

Jessen Armstrong

They don't do as much damage as in D1 mate, not worth the hold in

B

Benjamin D. Turner

Since there's an assload of cannons and only two tanks, faster to just pop them off.

H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

They're not as powerful anymore unfortunately. Better to just pray and spray. Plus there's six or so cannons.

T

Tim Graves

I can get them to 10k from charging

S

Steven Scholl

10k for a 20 second charge is not worth it when you get 2k ps from spamming them and they keep regenerating. Your psa for d1 giving me aksis flashbacks lol

A

Artie Hess

Yea your wrong. They don’t do additional damage. You are a jackass. That wasn’t something that crossed over. Take this post down. You don’t deserve it.

S

Sean Conkle

Since theres 6 cannons going off usually, charging isnt worth it.

T

Tomáš Czyž

On titan theres mostly 5-6 ppl, those walkers go down super fast even without canons

R

Rubens D. Garcia

I recently decided to check on this. In the time it takes to get a full charge explosion, I'm able to fire off multiple rockets for slightly better than the result, and it keeps me active.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom