Contact advertising [email protected]

Just saw a recent update: [Hi my name is Jeff from the Overwatch team. Happy easter...

T

Tim Vega

Just saw a recent update:

[Hi my name is Jeff from the Overwatch team.
Happy easter everyone!
I'm excited to announce some new changes:

We've decided that Mercy mains can rejoice that we've returned her resurrection in her original form. That's right, multi rez is back. We thought people have complained so much that the multi rez would come back as an alternate ultimate to her Valkyrie.

We also feel DVa is too powerful. So we're bringing back being damaged from her ultimate. This will also be applied to Junkrat's ultimate. We feel this will bring balance to the heroes often complained for such power.

People have speculated whether Widowmaker should get a second ult. We decided for 8 seconds her aim will be fully charged bullets that auto aim, similar to soldier 76. We also made her venom mine 100 damage that can affect multiple targets. This would make her viable defence option to the other defence heroes.

We want to clamp down more on toxicity. If you spam "I need healing", you will be punished 25% of your heroes max health.

Because we're feeling generous, there's a bonus spray that says "Jeff is best daddy".

Here's the link:

Happy Easter everyone! ]

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

Is it true?

D

Daniel Guzman Urbina

I fucking knew it xD i didnt want to open link for rick rollin and got rick rolled in the end

A

Antonio Domino Jr.

I wish this update was real.....

L

Laxman Khatri

This is a prank right ?

W

Westen Shox Harris

SHE IS RISEN!

L

Laxman Khatri

April fools ?

L

Laxman Khatri

They wouldn’t ever bring it back because it would fuck up the overwatch league so bad

J

Julian Riers

8/8 b8 m8

J

Jodie Rambo Botterill

So many people already falling for it

E

Egg Saunders

Why do you taunt us mercy mains lol

K

Kiki Marie Luna

April fools of a different time zone