Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Just got back on ark after a long break. I want to try out aberration. I have 1800...

• Thread starter Katie Scarlett Bond
  • Start date
K

Katie Scarlett Bond

Just got back on ark after a long break. I want to try out aberration. I have 1800 hours in ark. Looking for a server and possibly a tribe.

B

Brent Larson

Come join us at

abberation
192.95.33.89:27038

the center
192.95.33.89:27035

ragnarok
192.95.33.89:27040

the island
192.95.33.89:27043

scorched earth
192.95.33.89:27046
Join the pirates and get an equipment boost as well,

A

Arkserver Top

Nuestra nueva comunidad (PC) gamer
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
entra y disfruta de servidores de ARK Survival Evolved, Dark And Light y Citadel: Forged With Fire, de todos los artículos sobre mods y juegos, noticias mas recientes, actualizaciones, foro, sistema de tienda, votaciones y atención personalizada, forma parte de nuestra comunidad y disfruta!!!!!

T

Tony Capponi

We have aberration and more, check out our community as well on FB

C

Christina Larimore

Purplefrog is the way to go friendly community and great admins. With teamspeak plus discord to make it really feel welcoming :)

T

Tabitha Tabacco

Purplefrog is amazing. It's been my home for the past year and the community is amazing

S

Sarah Butler

Purple frog ftw

D

Dale Burns

J

Joyce De Pooter

Tabula Rasa Gaming is recruiting!!!

We are a couple of friends with a 60 slot ARK server running Aberration and looking for Some people 2 play with.

We have boosted rates and S+, Superspyglass, Pillars +, Platforms+ ,Eco RP decor, Eco Trees, Eco Aberration, Eco camping, Eco Stables

We use Discord for communication and information.

Our server is password protected to fend off bad eggs, so if you‘re interested just send a PM.

S

Starr Duskk

Katie Scarlett Bond You're welcome to join our active 5-map cluster with Aberration.
[PC Server] BLAM PVP PVE 5-Map Cluster Unofficial.
Maps: Aberration, TheIsland, Ragnarok, TheCenter, ScorchedEarth, and an Event Server.
If you are searching for a PVPve Cluster Server with PVE Creativity and possible PVP action, welcome to BLAM!
Connection details are here.

D

Dale Burns

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom