Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Just got a pro controller. Feels awesome but I have to wait until it’s charged up....

E

Ernesto Esparza

Just got a pro controller. Feels awesome but I have to wait until it’s charged up.

That being said, should I get bayonetta or dragon quest builders first?

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

Bayonetta. Played dragon quest builders. Gets boring after you finish the first town. Bayonetta is classic

G

Gabriel Weathers

Bayonetta isn’t good at all imo. Dragon quest builders is better, but neither are like a great candidate

H

Holly Elizabeth X Hartley

Bruh wtf, bayonetta is one of the best games i’ve ever played. How can you say no to killing angels and ass shots. Come on man.

D

D.T. Stroschein

Between the two, Dragon Quest Builders. More open and diverse in comparison.

K

Kent White

Bayonetta all the way. Dragon quest builders made me fall asleep. I love the insane frantic action and slaughter that is bayonetta.

S

Spencer Miller

Depends on what you prefer. I don’t like Bayonetta and would say DQ builders but that’s just me

W

Will Bartos

I love DQ Builders. I played it on the PS4 and loved every minute. But I'm also a Dragon Quest nut, and am biased. If you want something really faced paced, I'd go the Bayonetta route - it's two games for 60 bucks, and will probably keep you extremely entertained (I haven't played any of them). DQ Builders is a lot slower paced (as are pretty much all the DQ games), but their charm is in the art style and story.

R

Randall Raygoza

i just got mine too :) charging it as well .....gonna try it with zelda 1st

N

Nathan Ziadie

I'm pretty stoked for Bayonetta! I didn't get the chance to play it on the Wii U, so I'm thrilled I get the opportunity now. DQ builders isn't my style, I tried the demo and could not get into it. (I like most jrpgs though).

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Bayonetta isnt out yet, so...

R

Richard K. Rivera

I'm getting both but I predict that I will be playing Bayonetta much more

A

Alex Allos

Bro Bayonetta all the way because it's a amazing hack and slash

J

J.D. Hall

Bayonetta

M

Matthew Wood

Depends on what you feel up to doing. I'd get DBQ, myself, but I got it for the PS4 and preordered for the Switch so I'm a tad bit biased. lol

M

Matt Bernaix

Bayonetta. Easily.

L

Liam McNamara

Slap some kontrol freeks on the sticks and see how it makes it even better!!

L

Liam McNamara

Its like comparing cheese and chocolate. 2 different genres

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom