Contact advertising [email protected]

just curious why do people tend to hate on console players? I am diamond on ps4 (add...

J

Jesse Gilligan

just curious why do people tend to hate on console players? I am diamond on ps4 (add me if you want haha always keen for new friends) does that mean I would be lower or higher rank on pc? people in the ow community tend to be really rude when I say I play on console...

S

Sameer Zain

Lol what’s your main ?

A

Ababil Ashari

its a different game, people comparing it and shitting on people for it are faking idiots

you do you man

- a pc player

V

Vynyl Shiro

PC players, not all, have this superiority complex simply because PC can be more powerfully built than consoles and the fact that PC has more Grandmasters and more societal attention.

R

Rayi Aman

I play on xbox and it's funny when a pc player plays console with a M/K and still gets put it the dirt

K

Kit Snow

I'm masters on xbox one and I'm currently playing masters, gms & top 500s on the pc in qp as I level up my account on there, soooo, lol. I have a feeling I will be placed decently in comp when I get around to it. I'm too much of a console kid. :p

M

Matteo Cherchi

Honestly I kind of understand the SH that just want to expand their audiences to console players, they've been doing it since, duh, forever, especially with FPS shooters, so I'm not really surprised nor disgusted if someone plays on console. The main problem is that aiming precise shots with a controller is quite difficult, thus you'll see spastic players on every tier on console unless they're running M/K. On PC this problem is half-fixed because you can kind of work at your aim and the higher you climb the more precise the shots become, so yeah, if you don't have a good gamesense and you don't adapt quickly with the M/K you're gonna have a bad time

L

Laura Uusitupa

I honestly just find playing on console far more unentertaining. I just cant play more than 1-3 games :”D especially the fact that you cant use text chat! I’m level 15 on ps4 and level 692 on pc....
I dont hate console players, I hate playing on console

M

Matthew James

Ps4 as well, usually diamond or so, PM username if you wanna play

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

I watch gameplay and the entire game seems slower paced, i dont hate on console players or anything but i just prefer pc lol

S

Steven Hendrickson

This happens in every game, I just accept these people as paradoxes of hedonism usually. It's a constant justification on their end for the means of their own actions, regardless of subjective analysis. I'll turn off my psychologist mode though, in laymens terms they're just haters

E

Evan McCleary

What's your psn I'm always looking for new friends as well

I

Ian Christian

PC players tend to have superiority complex which I think is quite childish

But then again its the same with people that compare consoles, games(pubg vs fortnite) and such, pathetic little fanboys disgust me

A

Ash Zaragoza

console is definitly slower paced to pc. still most people that hate on shit are idiots anyway

G

Giovanni Acosta

Yo, whats your PSN? I'd be down to play, sick of solo queuing lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom