Contact advertising [email protected]

Jesus. You’d think they’d get it. Because I prefer QP ._. It’s like asking if you wipe...

A

Amanda Schnaare

Jesus. You’d think they’d get it. Because I prefer QP ._. It’s like asking if you wipe your ass after you shit. *dont answer that*

R

Robert Frisby

2017, not having a toilet paper butler.

J

John Christensen

I want a toilet that sprays my ass clean.

ryes

Y

Yoshi Huo

Level doesn't matter at all
I've seen level 1800+ in plat and below
Doesn't matter how much you play it matters how you play and see the game
Playing and seeing it from a casual perspective doesn't make you bad in the slightest regardless of sr because you're not in it for the competitive experience

M

Mark Walls

All this software and we still use a phone

G

Gabriel Gaspar

He is right though, if you spend great amount of time doing something and yet you are bad at it there is a problem.

M

Matthew Bogenschneider

I am level 27 and plat. I want a Cookie

T

Tj Ulrich

Yeah but I mean what’s the point of playing that much and not improving lol. Just seems like a waste of time.

M

Matt Ramsden

I have a separate account that I doss about on in peace that I don't do comp on(or throw games nor use it for toxic purposes). Seriously it's got like 2000 games against the ai so you should see some of the reactions when I did comp on the very rare occasions on that account

M

Marcello Sanna-Pickett

Don’t even waste your time with people trying to put you down. It just drags you down with them.

J

Jacob King

I've seen super low lvls in the top gms though they were probably smerfs so meh

A

Alex Waithe

i got alot of hate cuz i was a silver boarder in silver rank almost made me buy a new account. thn i picked up a main and my main got buffes thn i was high plat

E

Ethan Leslie

M

Mackenzie Thubron

I’ve seen a level 200 in grandmaster, and a platinum boarder in bronze. It’s skill not how many hours you have put in the game.

C

Cameron Woods

so in that case would that mean that i have not enough levels to match my hours? oh nooo..... i must be trash........ oh nooooooooo jon snooooooooooooooooooooooo

M

Mackenzie Thubron

This is also like if you see someone with a gold weapon you assume they’re good

C

Colten Carver

Anyone who thinks levels are relevant in this game and that everyone high level should be a grand master, is a retard.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I'm 751 and unranked. Close to silver or gold. I guess, only need 3 more matches. Was gold in s3. Didn't do rank past s4 till now

O

Oliver Bach

I think this guy deserves a big spoon of who a shit?

I

Itay Hadad

He is right tho

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom