Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Jappy Charles Raymond Mattox. Keep this guy away from your servers. He will message...

B

Brian Streb

Jappy Charles Raymond Mattox. Keep this guy away from your servers. He will message your friends and family talking shit over a video game. All because he couldn't hack it with the server rules and then claims admin abuse. Just a heads up!! Also he will report you over and over again. Gamer tag SaltyColt885009

K

Kevin Roox

Just sad...

B

Bobby Hensley

Is this person in this group?

B

Brian Streb

Not sure I can double check.

B

Brian Streb

I don't see his name in the list just trying to spread the word just in case anyone who has a server comes across him.

Z

Zach McKeehan

Marissa Tull let the other admins know on ours

I

Isaiah Lup

You never put his gamer tag in your post.

J

Jack Murphy

Hes a fat pussy !

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

I don't get it. You're not showing any proof just one screenshot to tell us what? And posting his profile pic is just poor taste

J

Jut Plumb

Just out of curiosity did he start quoting stuff out of text books about anarchy in the streets and shit?

B

Brian Streb

I'm not asking for your opinions just letting people who have servers know. That's all I have from my girls messages before I blocked him. But there are other friends that he has been messaging. If you don't care ignore it. But I'm sure some people do.

G

Gison Osorio Jnr

I care about proof. That's the concern here not my opinion. It's you handing out information. With any proof or facts of course I would like to know the trolls so I can ignore them on my server but without proof it's your words against his and posting his pic with it just shows me now you're an asshole

B

Brian Streb

The proof is one person console banned. Multiple messages to our whole group on my buddies from my friends server. Sorry I don't have access to everyone's messages. I'm just letting people know to avoid him if it's not enough proof for you ignore it. No point for you to come into it flapping your Dick beaters. remove me and the post for all I care. I'm just spreading the word.

M

Matthew Carlson

Can u post proof plz.

B

Brian Streb

Like I said that's all I have. I'll message everyone else and see if they can send me screen shots of their messages and I will add them. We have been dealing with him for days as soon as you block him he moves to the next person.

M

Matthew Carlson

That's fine if u can get em that would be better.

C

Camry Slessor

Fitting GT

Jappy

This is sad and very uncalled for.... Hi I am Jappy, and yes I did get banned from their server and subsequently was one of the reasons why their console and account were banned. They were banned by Microsoft for breaching the terms of service.... They misused their in game power, used in game (i.e. good mode attacking with lvl 10k+ tames) exploits as well as treated their players like dirt. Tickets were submitted to Xbox with proof of the way the admins we're acting. Microsoft doesn't ban anyone for no reason, you have to do something in order for it to happen.
Brian and his gang were/are mad because they couldn't take on our tribe without resorting to cheating. They would admin reset the server every time we had enough rexs to do the bosses, all while getting constantly attacked by his tribe. It was the determination we had to gain Tek and wipe them back that kept us playing until they banned us for killing one of them as they were attacking us as we gathered material to build. The first time mind you that we retaliated, then watched as they attacked us in good mode and dropped 10k rock elementals on all of our structures. That's the story and real truth about this mess as seen from my perspective.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom