Contact advertising [email protected]

I've noticed a huge inflation of low level fh3 players with stupid expensive cars. Are...

R

Ronnie Dale

I've noticed a huge inflation of low level fh3 players with stupid expensive cars. Are these the reincarnated modder that got banned?

L

Liam Hay

Noticed this last night also

F

Frederik Stevens

Fh3 was in sale at christmas i guess, so maybe that has something to do with it?

R

Ronnie Dale

Could be but even still at level 30 I didn't have a pagani lol but who knows there's so many modders on this game maybe they gave all there money to the new guys idk

F

Frederik Stevens

Or the new guys just didnt buy any other car and spend all the money on a Pagani?

R

Ronnie Dale

I doubt that bro they had other cars. Not that I care I was just curious because I remember seeing the ban hammer come down on the modded accounts not to long ago

R

Reece Mcmillan

Yeah I saw a level 20 he was driving a fully modded bugatti veyron

F

Frederik Stevens

Think am lvl 40-ish (really don't know actually) got plenty of Cars, don't did anything illigal (most of my Cars are performance mod or stock) if i would have saved i could easely buy a Pagani

R

Ronnie Dale

I'm level 140 and I can tell you I wouldn't have spent a mil on a pagani I won it. The game doesn't reward you like that to buy a car like that so early. But maybe your game is different than mine. I have my difficulty high as I can all festivals at lvl 5 and I get MAYBE 10k a good race. I think it said in my stats in the entire season I made like 5 mil? Idk sounds fishy to me lol

J

Juquan Childs

It’s just easy to make money

K

Khoo ChengKiat

game probably restarted and forza compensated them 200m cr?

L

Liam Hay

Or it's kids that use that parents bank cards and buy tokens with real money

J

James Taylor

Well I got the game a few days ago, and in my message centre, I was awarded a few cars two of which was a pagani zonda and a Audi R8 v10, and I was only a level 1! I’m a level 67 now with a few cars, I have 4 million to my name and my races are set to the max.

L

Lee Haslam

I lost all my save data and was given 200m credits but am obviously now a low level as had to start from scratch.

R

Ronnie Dale

I was literally just curious as to why there were low levels with mad cars. That explains it I didn't get reset so I didn't know there was one lol

D

Dayne Whitehall

Same I saw a level 20 with the fucken d type

M

Michael Botelho

People forget about the forza hub or the fact of when you buy dlc you get each car for free one time lol

W

Wendall Nance

Don't forget about wheel spins also

V

Vincent D'Andrea

One of my first cars in the game (I started around Christmas) was a 69’ Charger and I had it fully upgraded that same day and for being such an early car that you got, it was quick. It’s also because some of us may have been grinding lol. I got it around Christmas and I’m already level 94.

V

Vincent D'Andrea

It really isn’t all that difficult to rack up money in this game though. My problem is I always spend it before I can save up to buy a Bugatti or what not lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom