Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Ive literally never played pve... how do you guys not have everything?

• Thread starter Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz
  • Start date
B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Ive literally never played pve... how do you guys not have everything?

D

Dave Doell

A couple people actually play the game to have fun belive it or not!

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

I do have fun lol im just confused on how you guys dont have every tame breed to the sky... im on gen5 rexs pvp pve players should have lvl1080 everything imo

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Like we get raided lose it all and restart but are stronger than most of these pve pics i see up here

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

I just dont get whats holding yall back or do you guys build untill youre bored and them come over to pvp or what

M

Matt Andersen

Resources are much more limited on PvE. Not to mention most of the good shit people have on PvP has to do with just stealing it and not working for it. And the rampant duping and trading that has destroyed the economy on PvP.

R

Rob Stephens

Main reason is most who play pve actually have lives to lead... You know working, paying for ya kids who can pvp all day cause they have nothing better to do...

M

Marcus Mårtensson

PvP=Stealing shit from others an work your way up
PvE=Grind from start an grind grind grind. PvE is a grindfest. An as someone previously stated, PvE is mostly ppl with actual lives to lead outside Ark

D

Dustin Overschmidt

That and it seems a lot of us like to goof off more. I sometimes spend an hour and get very little accomplished, but I had fun lol.

A

Andrew Cochran

Trust issues, thieves, and bad communities.

A

Andrew Cochran

You'd be amazed how many people get wiped from PvP and come over to PvE with such a bad taste in their mouth that they'll steal anything they can entire server...

A

Andrew Cochran

Not to mention we have the same lag, ddos, and dupers as you guys. If not more. So that 227 squid your so proud of? Better be careful when you decide to alpha hunt...

R

Rob Stephens

Best part for me is you can play at a relaxed pace, meet and make friends... Pvp just brings out the absolute worst in already fucked up individuals. ;-)

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Well people play PvP an killing you over an over, yes they might be griefing you, but they also playing the game as it should be. PvP doesnt stand for Polite vs Polite

K

Kevin Oliver

It would suck to play one and get wiped for building some where you shouldn't

A

Andrew Cochran

It also doesn't stand for "four big tribes per sever bruh"

R

Rob Stephens

We have a great community on our server.. Almost everyone gets on and helps each other out... And the best thing is that awesome looking base you can build will still be there when you log back in

J

Juan Freckle

Alot of people in PvE play in small tribes though. I haven't had more than 4 active people in my tribe since the game came out and everyone quit

G

Gage Serna

Pve sucks no challenge

N

Nick Nolan

says he's never played.. then goes on to act as if he knows everything about it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom