Contact advertising [email protected]

I've had the Corsair H100i GTX cooler for about a week no problems at all getting...

C

Cody Driscoll

I've had the Corsair H100i GTX cooler for about a week no problems at all getting 24-26 degrees C idle. Last night I thought about rearranging the radiator so I took it off, realized I didn't like the new way so I put it back the same exact way. Nothing else has changed. I am now getting 70-90 degrees C at idle. No idea what's going on, any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I

Irfan Abdurrachman Hanif

did you reapply the thermal paste?

N

Nick Parkes

Went through 2 of those coolers in about 6 months, opted for an Kraken X62 instead, it's a great Cooler

J

Jay Hart

I've had my h110i gtx for over a year and it's flawless

J

Jay Hart

Overclock or anything

J

Jay Hart

I've moved my pump 3 times in my old case and then I did a full case swap without taking it off the board and it hasn't given me a problem

J

Jay Hart

Turn the pumps and everything to performance and see how low the temp goe

N

Nick Parkes

Also do you have it in Push or Pull configuration?

T

Theo Pretorius

It might be the connection your pump is running on. One of the CPU Fan connectors on my old MB died and the pump didn't work, resulting in a 70'C idle.

A

Allen J Russell

Are you using thermal paste that came on the corsair or another brand. I'd reapply thermal paste.

A

Allen J Russell

I also have a corsair h110i, stock thermal paste was garbagw

M

Miguel Soares

Recheck everything. The hole Watercooling loop.

A

Allen J Russell

Intel is known for running hot. You really should apply new thermal paste. To me that's what it looks like.

C

Cody Driscoll

All fixed guys. Thanks for the help!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom