Contact advertising [email protected]

I've come across many many salty and toxic people screaming into their mic how useless...

C

Catherine Ricardo

I've come across many many salty and toxic people screaming into their mic how useless and bad everyone is or telling people to suck their (not so) giant dick and much worse stuff.
I reported them. A friend of mine too. I never... really NEVER got any feedback from blizz what means: nothing happened to them.
I always type in what happened. What they said and that it just makes the game unenjoyable.
Does blizzard really do something? And how's your experience with the report system. If it worked then how did you do the report?

A

Austin Willman

You report people? Lol

T

Tony Ziegler

Report system work fine!
I had reported more than 200+ toxics players recently and they got banned !

E

Enrique Sandoval

Report and type a couple of sentences why. Not just blindly report and only if that person is legit breaking a rule. Like actually throwing not just sucking badly.

A

Alaa Yassine

I get a feedback everytime I log in, especially when i mained symmetra for a long time and people would tell me to kms and also i'm arabic so you get the usual hate

E

Erin Cowan

Out of the (probably 5) people I've ever reported, only once did I get response saying it resulted in a ban.

A

Austin Willman

Regarding the people being upset/pissed that their report didn’t work. It mostly means the person actually did nothing wrong and you’re just upset that: they called you out for being crap or pointed out a huge flaw in the team and that person got upsetted.

K

Kolipie Julian

I get results via the actual console report...never the overwatch report.

J

Josefin de la Motte

Never got feedback either. I think the system Would work if more people used it, since it seems to be based on how many ppl report the same player.

P

Parker Atkins

I constantly get feedback

A

Antti Hartikainen

I get constantly "Thanks for reporting" messages from Blizzard.

A

Austin Willman

But despite my opinions, I’ll say the report system does work.

5 of my smurfs are silenced as of right now. Kinda putting a damper on things rn.

S

Steven Hendrickson

You don't get notified if they only get a warning ban on chat. They most likely just smartened up after

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Can assure you, the report system doesn't work.

M

Michael Higgs

I'm guessing OP mains Widow, Hanzo, Genji, Symmetra, or Pharah.

D

David Marquez Flores

When that happens just pick Genji spam I need healing, pick Torb and spam “Too Hot for Ya” while getting PTOG pick bastion do the same thing and spam all the beeps basically out Meme them

C

Chandre Forsbakk

People report But doesnt type anything in the text box. Thats the issue. Write a poem about your feelings and There is a higher chance they will ban said person.

T

Tyler Clay

One report does nothing. If you report someone and that's all they get then they'll go unnoticed. If Blizzard notices that one player starts racking up reports for the same thing then they look into it. They don't have enough people to look at every single report. People also false report which would probably cause some unwarranted bans if Blizz did somehow act on every report they got.

D

David Schwartz

I report many people who are legitimately throwing and I think I've ever gotten 2 confirmations of action taken. Its rather that people arnt doing their jobs and reporting throwers or the system isnt strict enough

P

Patricio Ivan Atr

it works so good for me, but not for Buru Atr :mad:

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom