Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've been thinking lately that i believe Inklings should replace the Mii's. It would...

• Thread starter Jalen D Simmons
  • Start date
J

Jalen D Simmons

I've been thinking lately that i believe Inklings should replace the Mii's. It would make our Inklings more Customizable, and it would guarantee that Splatoon would be a release for each system. And in game's like Smash bros everyone's Inkling would be there's. With fighting styles (like the Mii's in Wii U Smash) that make use of different weapons from Splatoon like the roller, Brush, and Gun etc etc.

K

Kelly McGuinness

I would personally love it if this happens!

H

Helio Gabriel Sabatelau Oliveira

As much as I love Splatoon, I don't think this is needed. Especially because not everyone likes Splatoon, while the Miis can be customized with accessories from any game, including Splatoon. So I think they should allow for accessories like in the 3DS StreetPass Mii Plaza.

J

Jackson Serr

No

J

Joshua Calix

No

J

Joshua Calix

Not all people likes Splatoon

J

Jalen D Simmons

I'm not a big fan of splatoon either but y'all missin the point. And Mii's won't be missed.

J

Josh Brinton

No

J

Jesse Legleiter

no

Y

Yeo Wee Teck

No Mii... That era had gone and let's not go back.

N

Nathaniel Woodhull

Imma just post this here, let you all know why Mii characters shouldn't be changed out:

M

Matt MacDonald

No. It's Nintendo Switch not Spla-Switch

K

Kermodedi Kumasan

Uhhh.... No...... Lol inklings are awesome.... Just no.... Good post to piss people off though. Lol

C

Collier Godfrey

Nintendo is obviously phasing out Miis anyway. They’re now hidden behind ten menus and unless you play Mario Kart 8, you probably don’t even know they’re there.

C

Cole Bowser

Tina Gass

P

Pietro Armando

Pedro Ivo Macedo

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I frankly dont undestand how you reached that conclusion. Why dont you say the same about Animal Crossing villagers?

C

Caitlin Nicole

I don't want an Inkling personally.
Some Inkling additions to the Mii customization (spelling?) menu would be a better solution. Then those who want to have an Inkling as their Mii can, and those who don't won't.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom