Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I've a question for those who has passed this part in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I've...

T

Thomas Boye

I've a question for those who has passed this part in Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - I've not got too far in the game, I'm stuck in a battle with Malos and Akhos in an arena where they beat the shit out of me so I wonder if some you got any tips to what I could do to beat em ? I really want to progress further in the game but can't seem to get through them :p

D

Dylan Pereira

Rip

D

Dylan Pereira

But focus on akhos

D

Dylan Pereira

And in that town market go to accessories store and grab the items that give you resistance to blade shackle

A

Aaron DeSantis

Do some side quests to get some quick levels. Sleep at an inn and level up. I was about 6 levels above them when I managed to beat them.

N

Nicholas Matthews

Make a habit of working on your blades’ affinity charts, it really helps as the bosses get wayyyy harder throughout the game

D

Dylan Pereira

Oh and also try to use a blade combo that ends in water

M

Michael Fritz

I had trouble there too but all I needed to do was level up. Don't forget about that extra exp.

C

Chayanne Rojinegro Berumen

I had trouble there too, finally retreated to go level up a little, power up the blades with chips, go to the inn and use the bonus XP, and just practice a little more with combos. Blade combos are key

D

Dane Brooks

If this is the battle I think it is, you don't have to beat them all the way. So you may be closer than you think.

I had a bit of trouble. I went and leveled up at the inn. And change my accessories I think. And added blade crystals that resist blade shackles.

A

Adam Patrick Fisher

I had a lot of trouble here too. I was close to raging. Lol. But, going to the gate of the town and getting those accessories that protect against shackle and binding is what made the difference for me.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom