Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch It would be awesome to see this series again. Anybody got a similar recommendation to...

J

Jay Ybarra

It would be awesome to see this series again. Anybody got a similar recommendation to satisfy the shmup itch?

G

Goga Laurentiu

Check online for the Mame32 arcade emulator for the R Type Leo game

T

Tim Ceaser

Gradius, r-type's competitor from way back both are great games, r-type dimensions is on sale on the ps3 this weekend.

L

Liam McNamara

Check out parodious, thunderforce, pop and twinbee and axelay

D

Dane Goulter

You should look at skyforce reloaded. It's on switch I'm pretty sure

W

Will Bartos

Some of the Arcade Archive shmups are pretty good, although the challenge is gone because you can put in infinite credits and you start from where you died. But I've been a huge fan of Blazing Star. I'd love to see R-Type and Gradius make a return, especially Gradius V.

J

Joe Foster

Blazing Star, Pulstar, Last Resort fall into the R-Type feel of memorizer horizontals. Switch has a ton of Arcade ports of 90s vertical shmups that I would recommend. Any of the psykio titles. I must confess that I am completely addicted to Skyforce Reloaded. It's grindy but pretty and the music is great.

M

Marc Re Percussion

Blazing star or pulstar for that oldschool side scrolling madness

Aces of Luftwaffe is pretty sweet for a new school vertical one that uses the whole screen

A

Anthony Franco

Damn r-type was extremely awesome. With more customization,ship type's and a great storyline we could have an awesome remake.

T

Trevor Verhelst

There’s lots of great shmups on switch. Search ACA for the old neo geo ones.

D

David Scozzaro

I loved R-type. Also Darius

L

Loki Lee

Alex Kidd was my favorite master system game

J

Jay Ybarra

Just noticed Gunbird is on switch

A

Alexis Laurel

Awww... Master System R-Type. That's a sight for sore eyes. That was pretty decent on the Master System

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom