Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch It was bad enough not playing NBA 2k for 13 years but after this long layoff but I...

R

Ronnie Goodwin

It was bad enough not playing NBA 2k for 13 years but after this long layoff but I come back and my team is the 5th worst offense and bottom 10 overall (pistons) best believe times were different when I went on a 3 year reign starting with 2k3 the pistons won the champion that year and came into 2k4 defending champs Chauncey billups, Rip Hamilton, tayshaun prince, Big Ben Wallace and Rasheed Wallace. Lindsay hunter coming off the bench and always subbing in darko milicic the guy who got picked after lebron in 03 I can't even win on the default difficulty yet. But I'm stomping by 20+ on rookie. I'm loving it just a lot different 05 was my last year and it was a bad year. 2k3 was one of the greats.

S

Shawn Collins

Yea we've been shit since 03/04

R

Ronnie Goodwin

We lost in the finals to the spurs the year after the championship. Man it crushed me it was a close series

D

David Paul Heal

Don't feel bad as a Magic fan we had a good team once in the game.. I think. I also use team loosely, more like Dwight Howard and a bunch of 3s being chucked lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom