Contact advertising [email protected]

Is updating windows 10 rn a bad idea? Im on the first fall creators update (there were...

A

Amin Nausin

Is updating windows 10 rn a bad idea? Im on the first fall creators update (there were 2 versions i guess) an am on an intel 4790k. I havent updated because the second fall creators update fucks up my pc in multiple ways. Now with the intel problems, I would be subject to the meltdown patch (which isnt too bad for me) and the spectre (which is apparently bad). Some of my programs wont work rn so i need to restart my pc to get them working. I can't restart without updating and ive been trying not to update. Is it worth doing? My pc has been on for 21:21:40:30 according to task manager.

N

Niels van der Waa

No stay up to date

R

Robert A Garcia

i have a i7 4790k and i havent seen a decrease in fps or speed

T

Tyler Peckham

I updated - didn't realize it was such a 'big' update. Had to re-install most of my drivers but everything seems to be working just fine.

D

Dustin DeCarlo

I stopped all updates on my gaming pc. They fucked my work machine up

D

David Jeffs

Are some people just stupid when it comes to software or something? I've never had these issues people go on about with windows, so the updates keep adding crap I don't won't, so what they are like 50kb each I can just ignore them

E

Emmanuel Rodney

I have been fucked up before with this issue, Sometimes updating is not really good, WHY?? Because sometimes it gives problem to some of the applications in the PC. It has happened to me

R

Ritik Sharma

Get Windows 7 Instead Of Updating Win10

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom