Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Is there an etiquette to not try to take the power ammo from someone already standing...

J

John Hwe

Is there an etiquette to not try to take the power ammo from someone already standing there?

S

Spencer Andrew

Nope my rockets are hungry

A

Alex Lowe

Let the sword user get it, swords are broken

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

I shoulder charge people out the way.

D

Darin Ferraro

Ammo I believe is still your own. Pickup everything you see, its dropped for you.

N

Nick DeMent

Naw if you know you are better w your heavy nab that shyt. Also if they are using a rocket launcher they deserve to get it stolen everytime

L

Lauren Burns

I only knock my pals out the way (and vice versa) for the shits and gigs. I’m far more courteous with strangers. If they’re there first, they can have it.

T

Tom Gooden

I feel like there is - I move on if a teammate is standing on it. And I'm pissed if someone ninjas it.

S

Scott Ivan Davies

No etiquette just first come first barge gets it. I usually don’t fight for the power and rather cover my random teammates whilst they get it. As long as they kill the enemy I don’t care who has the power ammo. I want my IB tokens!!!!

L

Larry Hasan

If a teammate is closer I back off

C

Chris Hunt

It's only for you they see different

K

Kimber Flowers

If you are having this issue frequently you may consider joining a clan and playing with people you can talk to on discord and plan out who is taking what...

A

Alex Fleming

If you are good with your heavy weapon like with my sword i generally get 8-9 kills with it i find people leave it. Then my guild just knows. Let swordgod have his bloody sword

J

John Hwe

Haha the sword really is OP and broken. The amount of auto aim and guaranteed kill if you make it close enough.

A

Austin G Joyce

I usually sprint and titan hit them out of the way and take it myself.

C

Chris Cooke

U shouldn't be that guy ...... if some one is there first leave it be

L

Leunamme Larotsap Jr

Yea, first come, first serve.

J

John Smith

Whoever presses E first gets it lol

M

Maciek Sawosz

No. I always try to take power if I see a teammate camp it

J

James Blair

First come first serve unless they have sat at power ammo for past 30 secs then if I'm on my titan they get shoulder charged off it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom