Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is there a way to track the switch? I'm livid. Someone I know stole my 7 year olds...

N

Nicole Cuevas

Is there a way to track the switch? I'm livid. Someone I know stole my 7 year olds Nintendo switch that I busted my ass for to get him for Christmas. I did contact police and report it and gave serial numbers to local game and pawn shops, but I don't have much hope. We noticed it was missing yesterday after school. I busted my ass looking for it. Finally giving up because its hard to miss. He takes it everywhere. I was proud of myself to be able to get him something he wanted after coming out of an abusive relationship of 11 years and being a single mom. It's one thing to steal from me. I'll recover. But it's another to steal a from a child. It's not like I have money to buy him a new one. Im paying all the bills in the house while trying to fight a narcissist over divorce settlements. Or the same one that he had at that. He had a special one for the splatoon 2 game he likes. He's very disappointed and upset. And he has issues with getting upset the way it due to witnessing domestic violence.
I know it was her. Friends for 15 years. She was the last one here Thursday and julius left it on the counter. She probably put it in her oversized purse. It doesn't just grow legs and walk away and julius is very responsible when it comes to his games. He went to look for it yesterday after school and couldn't find it. We tore the house apart.

A

Anh Thu Doan Nguyen

that's not a friend...

C

Carlton Donohue

did you ask her about it?

D

Daniel Noble

I feel like there is a lot of unnecessary personal details in this post. “Is there a way to track a stolen switch?” Would have been plenty. And the answer is no, it doesn’t have a way to be tracked. I’m sorry this happened to your son. Hope it turns up.

E

Easton Stanley

As bad as I feel

E

Easton Stanley

Why is he taking it to school

N

Nicole Cuevas

I never said he took it to school.

N

Nicole Cuevas

I said he went to look for it after school.

K

Kat Murphy

That's awful I'm sorry

N

Nate Jones

Have you had any luck reporting it stolen directly to Nintendo?

O

Omar Del Valle

Damn I wouldn’t accuse someone without any clear proof first.
Can you imagine if the switch appears under the bed ? How would that friend will feel knowing you accuser ?
Smh ‍♂

M

Magna Fash

First of all....... Get a new switch

T

Travis Mcleod

Seems like it should be trackable. If your son's switch has any online games or they open the eshop app on their home wifi then their ip wifi IP address would be logged into your switches memory as an access point. But the question is will anyone go through the trouble for u.

T

Trina Alexandra Swami

I would never let my kid take my switch out in public

Q

Quảng Lục Trịnh

this is why you need gps tracker for handheld devices

A

Alison Habetler

I only say this as a mother of 4 who had financial difficulties myself.... why a switch for your 7 year old and not a cheaper less desirable to steal system like a 3DS or a 2DS... to me as a mother of a 15yr, 13yr, 10yr, and a 2 yr they only share DS's andit was used... my 15yr wants a swich and I keep saying no

T

Travis Mcleod

Come on guys, don't make someone feel bad because something got stolen from them, she asked a simple question. Who wants to be told I told u so or question why this or that.

S

Sean Shear

i’ll never for get when i got my gameboy color and pokemon red for my birthday , my brother took it to school and got it stolen i was devastated i looked high and low for days, finally my brother confessed to it. my parents got me a new one on my brothers birthday 2 months later. i felt equally guilty at this bc he would receive no present

D

Daviđ Salazar

Dam): wish I was rich myself I would so donate to you... I busted my ass secretly selling candy and soda in my last year if high school just to get the switch. My world would fall apart if my switch was ever lost...

J

Jon Sutter

So your crack head friends stole it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom