Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is the switch worth getting it you take away zelda and Mario and is there any aaa...

• Thread starter John Mountifield
  • Start date
J

John Mountifield

Is the switch worth getting it you take away zelda and Mario and is there any aaa third party games on the horizon

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

I think those games make it worth it alone. But there are tons that are nice to have mobile like Rocket League, Stardew Valley, with more games coming soon like Kirby, Pokémon, Metroid, Yoshi. Many things coming for it soon, not sure about AAA though

J

James Hardman

Payday 2 at end of the month woop woop

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Switch is my Nintendo / Indie monster. Could care less about AAA support

J

James Hardman

I'm gonna say something heretical now but I feel a lot of the indie titles aren't worthy of being on the system

P

Pete Young

Pokémon Switch

G

Gregg Cerenzio

omg, yes.... I got Mario and all the Amiibo, and barely touched it, cause too many other awesome games.

G

Gregg Cerenzio

Splatoon 2 alone, is worth the switch.

M

Michael Hayes

Yes. I care nothing for Zelda or Mario but spend a lot of time playing NBA 2k18, Skyrim, LA Noire, and Oxenfree. Wolfenstein 2 is coming, Doom is available now, and new games are announced almost daily. I'm looking forward to more Indies at the moment.

D

Dane Brooks

Splatoon 2, Arms, Mario Kart, Pokken Tournament, Mario + Rabids, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (my GOTY)

Sure those are all Nintendo games.

The truth is, if you don't care about Nintendo games and you aren't going to take advantage of the portablity then you shouldn't get a Switch.

The only exception to that is maybe if you're into indie games. There are some indie consel exclusives or at least features exclusive to the switch.

P

Pierre Spring

Same as many others, Zelda and Mario is not for me.

I am super happy with indies like Super Meat Boy, Celeste, Overcooked, Thimbleweed Park, etc...

For me it’s all about portability...

K

Kyle MacDonald

Honestly Skyrim was the final lure in the coffin for me buying a switch.

Already had Zelda and played 175 hours by the time I got the Switch so that wasn't a priority, but the prospect that at the time Skyrim was 3 months away I had to buy it.

Bought Zelda and Mario and pretty much twiddled my thumbs until DOOM came out, played like 4 hours of that, then Mario came out, played 25 hours on that, then Skyrim came out and has been in solid for the last 145 hours and never been taken out until I got MHXX on Monday.

So yes, there are more AAA games coming, the dark times for AAA support were those first 8 months after release.

It's gonna pick up.

F

Fletcher G Theobald

skyrim

J

Jenny Matthews Lyons

Depends on what your into personally I have bought most games and I love them so much that my PS4 and XBONE have been gathering dust since last March.

R

Ray Gordon

YES, get Golf Story, Steamworld dig 1 &2. Xenoblade chronicles 2, mario and rabbids kingdom battle. All amazing games!!! I am sure there are more, but between zelda and those I have not had time to get into my other games.

T

Timothy Taylor

I only play doom, Skyrim , and rocket league atm and I love it ‍♂

J

Jemel Copeland

No, but I love my switch

A

Abby Hillock

Stardew Valley!

J

Justin Newton

Yes, by far.

K

Kenny Kuang

If you’re not sure. Wait until June’s e’3 before deciding to buy one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom