Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Is Southpark (Fracture but"t" "w"hole ) a good idea for Switch.. 5.0 update is...

M

Magna Fash

Is Southpark (Fracture but"t" "w"hole ) a good idea for Switch..
5.0 update is underwhelming..Nintendo should listen to the community more...Clearly they don't at the moment...

M

Marvin Emmanuel Dominguez

Excellent idea

S

Scott Krasselt

Why isn't South Park good for Switch?

N

Nazz Dykyj

Actually South Park was on a Nintendo system before the fractured butwhole back in the Nintendo 64 era and still looking into the update I am fine that we can finally add through Facebook and Twitter and the avatars are fine as well.

R

Ryan Rigby

Dude this is one of thee best ports they could of gotten. It’s perfect for switch on the go! If I didn’t own it on X this would be a definite buy!

J

Juan Martinez

nintendo needs to show that its not just for kids and south park will show that so yes south park needs to be on the switch

J

Jay Ybarra

How is an update underwhelming?

J

Jon Stangroom

I'm looking forward to it on Switch as on the PS4 on my 55" tv I struggled to read the text without standing up, so this is a blessing!

H

Hiru Ming

We wouldn't have had high expectations if it was updated to 4.4 or 4.5 or 4.6. This is a whole version number update from 4.x to 5.0 so naturally it seemed like there would be some sort of major addition/overhaul in features but we didn't get diddly shit here.

R

Robert Degner

I hope the game isn't hard core censored

H

Harold Hamilton

Eh full retail for a game that’s already less on ps4 an Xbox? I’ll pass, stick of truth was better anyways lol

S

Sean Bartel

A fantastic game, as was Stick of Truth which hopefully they bundle here 4 free as they did on launch. Kind of ripped early DLC buyers but hopefully they release the promised extra story modes soon. If Switch is your only way to play this, pay the 60, youll get that much back in laughs alone.

K

Kyoya Kawaii Uzamaki

I love South Park to death so heck yeah! I already beat both stick of truth and fractured but whole , but don’t mind doing it again. My only question is are they going to give stick of truth along with fractured but whole like they did when the released fbw, or separately, or is stick of truth even going on the Switch?

R

Rikki Thake

Magna Fash why do you think it has to have 'media apps'? Last time I checked nintendo went out of there way to make a portable/home console and not a media player or tablet.

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

Its not gonna be censored. Thats why the rating system exists. Also, Nintendo is a family company, and adults are part of family.

B

Brian Abney

Wonder how many parents are going to complain when they find out what they actually bought for their kid

B

Brent Davis

The game sucks I played it and didn’t even finish it

S

Shane Rupert

SP is trash so it doesn't really matter.

E

Edgar Segarra

It is shown that most of the people that play on Nintendo systems are adults, so why is South Park a bad idea on Switch?

D

Daniel Jones

I want this game for Switch and im sure others do...so how aren't they listening to the community? Also, Smash? That alone proves they listen.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom