Contact advertising [email protected]

Is it wrong as a support main...you play every support but mercy?

D

Dakota Royal

Is it wrong as a support main...you play every support but mercy?

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

No. /thread

A

Aaron Hamilton

I play every support except lucio, so i guess it's okay to leave out one

D

Dakota Royal

I main ana but will flex the supports as needed...i can't stand the hold left click then right click...then left click...the right click

R

Ruben Moreels

No I'm the same :p

小雀島田

Hopefully within the next patch, Mercy will be out of the meta (Im praying she is) so nah its not bad

A

Aadil Saqib

Considering she's the strongest and most meta support right now, you're not really much of a support man.
Like right now, I'd rather have a Mercy main than a support player who can play every support but her in every single one of my matches.

J

Justin Hemsley

I’m an ana main and when someone inevitably says “can we get a mercy instead of an Ana pls?” My response is always: yea I’d rather peel my own skin off with a potato peeler before I lock in mercy

A

Ariam Lopez

Nope, I'm not a support main but I play a lot of heals. I refuse to use mercy. I'll use Moira, Zen, or Lucio.

M

Manuel D. Montalvo III

Every one but moira

L

Leo Lucas Bricen

I did AS well

Y

Yrel Nito

yes

M

Michael Kurpicski

I do that

A

Alex Pryce

Same here, why would you want the stigma of being a Mercy Main?

K

Kenny Alt

Nope, nothing wrong with that.

L

Luca Mihai

nope its perfectly normal

C

Cristian Gutierrez

I'm a tank main but I don't use Winston

R

Ryan Whitted

If you're playing comp, yes. You should be willing to make compromises and doing things that you don't like or stepping out of your comfort zone to win instead of putting your ego and what you like to do first

P

Pedro Henrique Thuler

The only supps I enjoy playing are Zen, Moira and Ana. I pick lucio every once in a while and that's it

M

Matt Worman

Nope. I can't play Mercy for shit. I'm just awful positional with her and die. Constantly. Lucio, Zen, Moira and Ana I'm fine.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom