Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Is it true that all legacy servers are gonna be wiped

D

Dylan Robinson

Is it true that all legacy servers are gonna be wiped

K

Keith Neff

1,3,2,0,2,0,4,0,2,5,0,4,,5,0,5,0,4,1,0,0. That was the number of players on the legacy servers first page at 9 pm eastern standard US last night. Not even enough to fill 1 server lol. It's coming bas d on those numbers

M

Matthew Frank Szczotka

Yes

C

Courtney Martinez

Probably

F

Fabio Arciniegas

They need to, we need more rag servers.

S

Seth Thurman

Yeah. By me. Rip bitchis

R

Rob Alksne

They should have done it on launch. Since I have only been able to play 3 days on my Rag server because it's full. I have lost interest in the game.. Good thing Destiny came out.

J

Jair Whiit

we can now LOL back @the ppl who make those posts banging chest about how they have the legacy server all to them selves while the rest of us stupid ppl moved on gonna lol when they come here flood of tears because they're forced to catch up with all us idiots who were smart enough to move to rag

J

Juan Delgado

Devs said they will delete any server with close to or at 0 players every three months

M

Mike Thornton

More than likely our server dropped from 56 people per day to just 5

M

Mike Hill

Legacy servers will not be wiped. Low pop servers will be DELETED every 3 months and will probably be repurposed as new official servers

C

Conrad Hill

they need to kill legacy and reporpose those servers for official 1-5 player top at peak time

D

Darrell Maxfield

Yes

D

Darrell Maxfield

Looking right now island legacy.... 1 person per server at most

A

Andrew Aird

they'll wipe them and use them for official trust

L

Luciano Sesti

Eventually they will

C

Courtney Martinez

Event tomorrow, 2 hour rollback soon

C

Courtney Martinez

T

Tay Tay Man

More than likely

J

Josh Hahn

Yep my 30 avg server is now at about 5 since launch. Wanted to stick around but I've realized the fate of my server and don't want to waist anymore time! Went to a pc hosted server and will NEVER go back to official! This dude is done grinding!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom