G

Gabriel Hamilton

don't group with 6 unless you're coordinated well

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I think 2 and 3 stack is great

S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

I do em with my boyfriend nut its kinda our thing to do em together every season but yeah its nice having someone on your team you know isnt a complete idiot

A

Aadil Saqib

I grouped with a low gold as a diamond and got a much lower rank. Barely diamond. But then the games were super easy and I've been winning and climbing back up. So all in all, grouping up with someone lower might mean you have to play more to climb back

A

Alex Guzman

Depends since I'm use to doing it solo I got use it. Unfortunately I don't have any friends that are diamond rank or close to help me out

S

Steve Perez

Anybody play PS4 willing to help in placement

R

Rhyan Eddy

Solo or duo

3 stack and higher you're doing it dead wrong

B

Brandon Ko

Grouping with higher makes you lower cause the games are harder, group with lower means games are easier but mmr will place you lower too so I’d say no to grouping, who cares about placements, they put you where you were last season anyways(close to)

V

Vynyl Shiro

It depends on how you personally perform with and without a group. I like being in a group but I play better and harder solo.

D

Daniel Crow

KNOW THIS. If I play comp sometimes just to mess around by my own, there are others who do the same. Wen u solo Q you increase the chances of getting some 1 like this, wana go up? Alweys group

N

Nikola Oertel

Does not matter, only Personal Performance does matter in placememts

S

Shivam Pathania

solo

K

Kylie Morgan Lee

I like to go with at least one person whether its placements or regular comp matches. Never more than a 4 stack though. I just play better with friends that a) I know won't give me shit if I make a mistake and b) don't throw or play like shit and c) I work well with

J

Julia Berntsson

For my placements last season I grouped woth five others, and we ended up placing 1300 (all of us) and since then I've gotten to 2000 and they never climbed over 1500. I'm gping to solo mine this time around to get placed where I belong, without being weighed down by others mistakes.

S

Soph Gordon

I solo Q. Just hold on to your knickers and try ya best! I've just finished mine after two seasons off. My butt was so clenched I think I gained muscle just try to have fun so many people get so worked up to the point that they make others miserable! I suppose it's less salty grouping not sure though. ‍♂

A

Alysha Chase

I do 1-3 placements with a group then rest solo

J

Juan Nunez

Usually 3 is good. Two works as well!

M

Musfik Mahmud

PLACEMENTS DONT MATTER

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom