Zachery Insco

That's definitely true lot of toxic 10 year old and 6 year old little
Boys with no life's

L

Lance Grace

No

M

Melih Çalıcı

It will feel like other players are buttfucking you in your first time but watch a lot of guides and practice them in game. Git gud.

M

Melih Çalıcı

And use proper community maps and servers to practice not MM!

Z

Zachery Insco

Exactly learn call outs and learn smokes and made areas and throws etc

M

Melih Çalıcı

Wait for the storm of CS haters here, I feel it's coming

Z

Zachery Insco

it is currently in the making I feel the storm a brewing haha

D

Dimas Sekti Adji

for me after hundred hours, i became addicted because i like fast paced game and when i tried to play other game (cod,bf,skyrim,the witcher,etc) im ended losing interest in 30-60minute. csgo ruined my other game so bad. but yeah counter strike series still best imo. *sorryripenglish

D

Deivydas Urbonas

If you like to compete, get better and like to have hardcore experience, which rewards skill, team work - then cs:go is hands down one of the best games. Spent over 2500 hours on cs:go and no regrets at all. Still my fav multiplayer and FPS game. One player with really good skill can even destroy all enemy team if he plays smart enough. This is why I like cs:go.

A

Austin Machado

No. Unless your 12.

V

Volter Stara

Listen listen listen listen...
Ignore all this hate and listen to someone who actually has experience first hand of this, way more than the 30 hours most of these dudes over here have played.

First of all, this is for the people complaining about kids and russians etc: _you don't play MM to learn_
You should practice on deathmatch and retake servers to get better. Sure, game sense is one thing (DW, you'll figure basics pretty fast) but TBH from what I've seen just memorizing the spray patterns of guns usually get you to at least DMG (Higher middle-tier) rank.
Go play MM when you're confident you can actually beat the opponents against you. Toxic people shouldn't come in your way when climbing the ladder of ranks as long as you stay one step above your opponents. This'll work nicely until you've reached a certain level (maybe LE-LEM) where shooting doesn't matter nearly as much as outplaying your enemies.

All I'm saying is that it's a very nice game despite the hate it's getting (imo it's perfectly fine and totally playable) and if you think you're up for a challenge then make sure to pick it up.

M

Muhammad Byan Burika

Welp if u can face a toxic player and facing a guy who cannot normally speak english welp sure

D

Devin Dube

no i vote cod

M

Micah Morris

no but arma 3 is

M

Micah Morris

TF2 aswell is better too

M

Mark Wintersmith

Does a bear shit in the pope's hat?

L

Lance Grace

I have over 600 hrs and still no

M

Michael Kheong

The game itself? Yeah play in a lobby of 5 with irl friends. Csgo is really only about the skins where you sell it for keys (usually 20%) of market price more and you get games and badges etc with it

Y

Yuhan Dong

I have almost 1800 hours and its a no from me. Canerous community, smurfs, hackers and Valve improves the game by adding gloves. Ffs

J

Jamie Paul Tilt

i love cs go yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom