Contact advertising [email protected]

In spirit of the holiday/winter season, I decided to remix Mei's Rise & Shine...

J

James Cortez

In spirit of the holiday/winter season, I decided to remix Mei's Rise & Shine cinematic into an uplifting EDM tune!

If 2017 was the year we were caught in an icestorm, let's all "Rise & Shine" in 2018 ❄

K

Krystian Szałas

Cringe as fuck

L

Liborio Serratos

S

Stephen Parke

Good job

T

Teresa Domino

Id like it better if it was more of just taking the sounds and making it music, less focused on the words. Kind of like pogos stuff.

D

Daniel Acosta

pretty garbage tbh

T

Tom Erik Brauer

Hehe good job. :)

R

Raime Newman

The instrumental itself is pretty. Think the track could definitely benefit from a more minimal approach in terms of vocals but its a good track.

Think your mixing's a tad off tho, the voice needs a bit of the high end taken off and is way too loud.

However melody and voice editing/cutting is spot on, melodyne or flex pitch?

D

Drake Freymond

Don’t listen to everyone else i thought this was sick af. A bit much on the vocals in the beginning but after the drop was super dope

A

Alonso Ontiveros

Reminds me of Pogo, but more lyrical. It's not bad, but the flow is pretty choppy.

H

Hammady Clay

Noise..

O

Onat Çalık

I like it!

E

Emma Pearl

Noise. It's all just noise. :/

E

Emma Pearl

It def got better after 36 seconds though. But before that, it was really hard to make anything out.

D

Dylan Tschaeppeler

Ellie Desforges Don't listen to the haters, the beginning was a bit weird but after that it was great❤

K

Khaled Hossam

A-mei-zing,i really like it ❤

D

Darryl Walker

Desiree Denning omggg

L

Lori Elkins

Honestly, I'm not a fan of EDM. But I like this! :D

W

Wyatt Hoglo

Marie Naud