F

Forzadude Gaming

Get a better tune

B

Ben Baird

Not sure how

A

Adam Campbell

Dodge Dart / ford king cobra both under one mill if tuned well then both can be fast as fuck for drag, if your just looking for speed I’d say save up I have a Jaguar d type which is 3 million and I’ve tuned it so it hits over 300mph I’ll sell you it for a million if your on Xbox

J

Jeremy Mahon

My ford gt goes over 300mph and is under 1mill

S

Swen Verhaeren

Get An superlegera good tune and good launch and i have mine beating 1000hp gtr's

A

A-Aron Dale

Cause its done up like Tanner Fox's shit!

L

Luis Melendez

Porche 959

K

Kevin Reinvee

Buy a Ford GT 17

D

David Pare

This page is fucked the kid/man is asking for help tuning a specific car (which i never bought or i would help you) for the qtr mile but everyone is shit talking him or telling him to get a v12 awd OP car which in all fairness is extremely boring

D

David Pare

Ben Baird add me CarnelToe (Car nel Toe - one word) i will tune with you later the game has been out for long enough

D

David Pare

Tbh v12 6.5 is junk i can beat most cars that are front motor with that swap in a v8 and the ones that think they are quick wont admit that they downloaded a tune, must be embarrassed but i will make you more embarrassed if i find out that you downloaded a tune and not just come out and say it at first when i asked (my porsche 959 beats every v12 it goes up against race me)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom