Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In my top hyped games (there are many) sits the Azure Striker Gunvolt pack (physical...

E

Evan Marks

In my top hyped games (there are many) sits the Azure Striker Gunvolt pack (physical copy, I like the boxes) it releases 10/31. Does anyone want to talk to me about this game?

I've admired these games on the 3ds for years, but I never had a chance to play them. I love the art, and something about the gameplay looks so unbelievably awesome.

D

David Rodriguez

Buy it! They both are great. I got them

A

Andrew Norman

I second that buy it

E

Evan Marks

Oh, I totally have bought it! It's preordered.

But I was wondering if anyone wanted to tell me about their experiences? There is no traditional hype train on this one, and I'm just excited. Even though it's only 4 days after Oddessy

D

David Rodriguez

Basically from the creators of megaman. Has the same feel. You get power ups through dropped items. As far as story goes, its pretty deep. Subtitles in english while audio is in japanese. Alotof ppl dont like that but i do. Boss foghts is where its at!

L

Luis Burgos

It's addictive. I love the games and the sprite art is amazing. The music is catchy, and Gunvolt himself controls pretty much like a dream. It's by the creators of the Megaman Zero games I believe. And damn it's fun.

But it can be frustrating when you try grinding for materials to make better gear. You basically have to speedrun and kill all the enemies in a similar fashion to get a high score. And basically not get hit at all. It's fun for speedrunners (I love getting S+ ranks in the missions) but for the casual player, it could get tedious grinding for items to help you air dash and double jump etc.

In Gunvolt 2, playing as Copen is actually better for speedrunning since he can pretty much keep moving forward. Whereas Gunvolt has to stop and electrocute people for a few seconds before moving onward.

The voice acting is good. But I don't speak Japanese so maybe it's bad to Japanese people lol The writing is awful. The story itself is half baked. But the characters are pretty cool. Too many little girls but that comes standard with anime style games I guess.

Anyway. Sorry for the long comment. 8/10 game for me. The story may be kinda dumb but the characters, music, and ESPECIALLY the gameplay more than make up for it. I'm not gonna be buying the Switch version cuz I already invested money and time into my 3DS versions

J

James Patrus

Got mine weeks ago.
Full English

G

Giovanni Martinez

It's developed by IntiCreates, the same team that did the Mega Man Zero series along with Mega Man 9 and 10 and it really feels like what a next evolution of Mega Man games should be. They are both great and the Switch versions will be 60 FPS and included all the DLC. Absolutely worth the $40.

I

Ian Yurcisin

This is getting a physical release

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom