Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch In case you didnt know you can Prepurchase and Preload both Skyrim and DOOM. PSSS:...

• Thread starter Carlos Rubén Medina
  • Start date
R

Ricky Shipley

Both of these old games are super cheap on other systems. Can't see paying $60 each for games that have been out for a long time and I've already played just so they can be portable. $20 each I'd buy them.

C

Carlos Rubén Medina

Both will probably go on sale for Black Friday

R

Ricky Shipley

I'm hoping to see some good sales around the holidays...and after all that winds down they can start releasing the stuff we want lol.

J

Juan Montanez

Don't buy em on eshop

J

Juan Montanez

If you want both get hem in toys r us one will come out to $35 and the other to regular price

C

Chris Minster

isnt release AFTER black friday?

C

Chris Minster

well, either way im screwed into spending 60 bucks....either a controller for my ps4 cause my right trigger is fubar'd or switch skyrim......

fml

J

Jose Salinas

Mario Salinas

J

Joachim Hansen

i ame getting a freind to buy me doom from the nintendo uk shop so i can get with the tshirth

A

Anders Salvesen

I have all my digital games on a 128GB class 10 U1 sdcard. But skyrim? removed the sdcard to have skyrim on the internal ssd instead for the proper loading speed ;)

T

Tim Dzugan

Is skyrim gonna be only digital?

M

Michael Levitz

Gonna wait and see if these get added to the Black Friday sale

J

JC Vee

Already have doom on PC, but I feel like I still needs this!

J

Jack O

How much space do they take up?

R

Randall Smith

Mine is at 18hrs to download for doom lol

G

Godwin Salas

Getting doom but still debating on skyrim...still 50/50 since i haven't played lots of games lately other than nba 2k18.i even got mario odyssey on launchday and still haven't played the game yet till now

J

Jon-Mark Wilson

I’m glad I got hem on other Systems already. I’ll save space for Xenoblade Chronicles 2!

J

Josh Brown

Debating buying both for storage (and wallet ) reasons.

J

Jake Blackshear

If doom ever drops to 20 id buy it just to have portable ver

W

Wesley Grimes

I have a 256 gig card I’m good

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom