Contact advertising [email protected]

PC In case anyone is wondering, this computer as sold runs ark with everything EPIC....

W

William E Evans

In case anyone is wondering, this computer as sold runs ark with everything EPIC. Load time for 30 mods is 4 minutes.

R

Ryan Moriarty

That does not run ark with good frames on epic lol

B

Bradley Conley

That’s what I’m getting in may

R

Reece D Asbury

And Fx 6300

J

Johnny Morrison

Lol a vishera 6 core 6300? Jesus.

S

Sebby Amaro

The Processor tho vishera 6300 are complete trash. Intel or gtfo

L

Lyndon Tyson

i have a i7 4790k 16gb ram at 2400 and 2x 980ti with SSD and it struggles to run epic @ 2560x1440 ... go away with this bullshit

W

William E Evans

4 minut load time all on epic what more can I say hehe

L

Lyndon Tyson

dont talk trash ...

W

William E Evans

I'm simply pointing out that if you are on a budget this machine is the beez knees. of course you can easily build a rig that costs 6k but with all the post here of will this run ark gud and can this run ark ...I thought I would share my awesome purchase. previously i had 9 year old i5 with 8gm ram and a 950ti it ran everything smooth on medium settings and took 15 minutes to load 30 mods.

L

Lyndon Tyson

you stated epic have you ever played ark with atleast 2 alpha tribes that build fortnox ... not on epic ... not with a 1060

W

William E Evans

whatever dood\

L

Lyndon Tyson

are you kidding ... i have 2 gpus's that cast £1600 what planet you live on

D

David Clifton

With 20-30 frame rate maybe.

W

William Lomas

4 mins omg Iark in epic 125 fps solid loads in around 4 seconds on my desktop but if I use 1 mod it adds a minute easy mad ain't it

W

William Lomas

Ow by the way I own the Asus gt51 before anyone calls bs on this

J

Jay Mueller

If your pc can’t run ark then you obviously have no idea how to use a computer. I have ran ark on a 5 year old dell latitude with a i5 no ded graphics card and 8 gigs of ram, @ low to med setting, got 39-40 fps with 20 mods on my server. Ark isn’t hard to run.

D

Danny Germoso Dan-ger

7700k is gawd

W

William Lomas

I've had no problems with it at all but then again I only had the pc in september

E

Eldar Keskin

4 min 30 mods..maybe 1mb mods..I have i7 7700k 4.2..32GB RAM DDR4..nVidia GeForce 1080 turbo 8GB..250GB SSD..all epic..50+/- fps and sometimes takes 15 min do get in..9 mods..pf is one of them..so..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom