Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm sorry.. but I can't see how a person can't enjoy Breath of The Wild. I get we all...

J

Jay Kusanagi

I'm sorry.. but I can't see how a person can't enjoy Breath of The Wild. I get we all have our opinions, but sheesh. Lol
Most people I see complaining about it go, "well I just made it off the plateau and I got bored already."
Or,
"I keep dying"
People these days don't know how to immerse themselves. Put some headphones in, have a beer, and enjoy yourself man.

Once you get the hang of it, I guarantee you its one of the most beautiful and immersive games on the Switch.

M

Matti Moilanen

It is what it is man. Some people dont like it, it's not that hard to understand. Yep, immersion. It's just a bit too hard for some people. It's not for everyone. And me and many others have ADHD/Attention Span problems.

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Never been the biggest LoZ fan (haven't played Link to the Past, and I didn't like Ocarina when it dropped), but BotW is... just magnificent.

The world is so rich and vibrant, the mechanics and physics get so subtle, the memories and folklore are so powerful, the random surprises and the inhabitants of Hyrule are so unique... there's so much to it to love. ❤

N

Neue Perz

I'm more immersed with games that have interesting plot/stories. I haven't gone back to this yet after 5 hours since other games took my attention, any tips on how I should get back to it? Did 8 shrines and it bore me a lot.

D

Daniel Leger

Fucking amazing game!!

J

Jezebel Erin Moorland

I can't get into open world customization games with a forced male protagonist. I'm waiting until I can get a new video card and then I'm going to play BOTW as Zelda.

A

Antreas Demetriou

i agree man just enjoy the game

S

Shane Rupert

It's an amazing game, but personally I would've enjoyed a more traditional story filled, dungeon Zelda game. I love BoTW though.

V

Vương Trần

I think the best and also the worse thing about botw is freedom. It's too freedom. And because of this, many people who're used to the way that games nowadays linearly show them where to go, can't seem to enjoy. My friends said they dont know what to do because game doesnt give them "quest". People asks for freedom in game but when they have real freedom in almost everyway in the game, they cant play. :)) human are so conflicting

G

Geraldo Paldo Russell

Game was nice.... however Gannon was too easy. I beat him in 5 minutes. I had more trouble with Lyneles. Love the game, don't regret buying it. Just wished ganon was more difficult than a lynel to defeat

R

Reda Tassi

I just can't see how people can't enjoy or even fall in love with this game. Such a masterpiece.

C

Crystal Watson

This is the only Zelda game I’ve ever played I’ve always watch my girlfriend play and we split up I swear I’ve never play another damn zelda game but this is amazing

J

Jonah Carlson

For me it was after I beat it. I got bored with it.
I mean even before I beat it I was kinda bored, more of a let down. It felt like a chore.

R

Rubani James Ricky Streete-Hamilton

I was just like you until I got 75 hours and realised I couldn't pet a single dog! What kind of person would create a world you could literially do anything but pet a dog. Pathetic

D

David Harrell

My biggest gripe with the game was story depth and lack of interaction with Ganon as a live, tangible villain throughout the game vs just a monstrosity you fight at the end (and small pieces of throughout.
The bits of story you get are pretty solid, but with so much freedom/etc it's easy to overlook key elements, etc.
Tldr; Zelda is usually super linear and captivates you with story throughout/I miss banter and taunting from a humanoid Ganon, but loved the rest of the game.

R

Reinaldo Elisei

Thanks to Breath of the Wild, my Triforce is complete! These are my top three games of all time now!

C

Christy Robinson

I like Dungeons in Zelda and a more streamlined experience. There are real criticisms to the game that are valid. Weapon durability it’s annoying. Traveling through the empty space is annoying. Divine Beasts suck as dungeons and are all the same with an easy as hell Ganon ghost thing fight. It gets repetitive after a while and once you beat the game it doesn’t even show you your impact after beating Ganon. It was all hype about how terrible he was and you beat him and it’s just like okay ... with no real acknowledgement you just destroyed this huge dark guy terrorizing them for a century ... it’s just like you beat it good now go get all those korok seeds for busy work

R

Russell Brown

I honestly could not agree more.

E

Ed Boning

I finished it and straight away purchased the expansion so i could play it some more .
I could never have enough of this game .

J

Jay Ybarra

I have a few gripes with it, but nothing too big. It's an amazing game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom