Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm predicting that PlayStation will announce a rival to the Switch within the next...

B

Brent Blakley

I'm predicting that PlayStation will announce a rival to the Switch within the next year. Basically a souped up Vita with a larger screen that can be hooked up to your TV.

R

Renchinbud Badrakh

by that time that'd be too late

M

Michael Armand

Um no, they killed Vita. Sony should stop trying to get into handheld

S

Simon Hodgkiss-Rogers

Nope. Sony have said just a few months back they have no interest in the mobile market. It may come later, but not for a few years yet

N

Nathaniel Woodhull

Bruh

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

HAha they were just talking about this on Kinda Funny Gamescast. All they’d have to do is make it a little more powerful than Switch and the Sony fanboys will jump ship

M

Mark Ceralde

I would buy a Sony handheld that plays ps3 games

A

Armand Langevin

Sony killed that train years ago.

J

Josh Brown

They have a patent for something like that, but the Switch stops being novel when Sony and M$ copy the idea.

L

Luke Lovelock

Sony said they are done with portable.

J

Joe Davis

Not even Sony would be that stupid

R

Rod Burgundy

Nintrendo®️

D

Dane Brooks

Didn't really work for them with the Move (wii copy) and why would they do that when they are killing it on the home console front and Nintendo has such a huge head start.

J

Jesus Lugo

Sony should give up on portable and should be pushing Remote play. Being able to use your PS4 from anywhere on your laptop is just great with plenty of games. Wouldn't be surprised if they release just a device that works with remote play that just does downloads with 120gb storage. Pretty much a portable remote play screen for those without a laptop.

S

Sergio De La Fuente

I hope so. I play my Vita equally as much as my Switch. It is very much still alive and thriving in Japan.

P

Phillip Rogers

Won’t happen

M

Matt Vuicich

I think not no reason for them to do it

M

Marc Re Percussion

They have said lately they can't ignore the switch success maybe they will all they have to is add voice chat and it would easily compete. I don't think they have much of a reason though they have the home console market we will see if they get greedy

L

Larry Hynes

Sony should have continued to support the Vita, which was a great system, but yet again they dropped the ball like with the PSP. Twice they've burned me and they won't get me a third.

J

Justin Strawn

I hope they do id get it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom