Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm looking to purchase a TV to play videos and do other things while I game, but am...

F

Fernando Vaca

I'm looking to purchase a TV to play videos and do other things while I game, but am unsure as to which TV would best suit my need. I've been looking at the TCL 49S405 49-Inch 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart LED TV (2017 Model) and believe it may be a good value but would like to hear some opinions and suggestions. Thanks in advance.

T

Tyler Serrato

Why a tv? You playing console or pc? Get a monitor

N

Nicklas Ebling Levy Jensen

If you need a tv for gaming take Samsung, they offer the best tvs for gaming.

Together with LG, but lg used to have higher input lag not sure if its like that anymore.

N

Nathan McCann

get a crt for melee

J

Jamie W. Stevens

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jamie W. Stevens

any tv you are interested, look for the model here first. you are going to want chroma 444, 10 bit, wide gamut under 40ms game mode latency, local dimming, good contrast and sdr brightness, good 720p and 1080p upscaling, and Judder-free 24p playback AND MAKE SURE YOU DOUBLE, TRIPLE, QUADRUPLE CHECK YOUR INPUTS!!!!!!!!. everything else can take a back seat

J

Jamie W. Stevens

This is THE MOST important aspect of your purchase. Because if you have the devices, and you have the tv, but dont have the corrosponding inputs, or the inputs you do have are complete shit, then youre gonna have a bad time.

J

Jamie W. Stevens

one more thing, dont game pc on it unless you are running chroma 444 10 bit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom