Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm looking for a trials run, all I need is a win for the milestone :x anyone able to...

J

Jeffrey Ullers

I'm looking for a trials run, all I need is a win for the milestone :x

anyone able to help me?
Bnet : Jeffrey*21643

W

William Cooper

Why? That milestone provides no rewards. It only unlocks an area called the spire, which you use to collect loot for 3 wins, 5 wins, 7 wins, and flawless.

J

Jeffrey Ullers

I need those too then I guess ;-; darn

J

Jeffrey Ullers

I'm trying to hit 305 before tuesday but I have no way to get a 305 top except milestones

J

Jeffrey Ullers

I tried farming exotics but all I keep getting is these lucky pants

J

Jeffrey Ullers

it's literally the last thing I need

J

Jeffrey Ullers

and since I can't raid for shiz trials is my only hope ;-;

W

William Cooper

A few people in this group do carries and I know some people on twitch do it as well.

J

Jeffrey Ullers

I can't afford to pay for carries tho :s

W

William Cooper

Go do raffles in twitch streams. I'm not actually sure how good those odds are, but worth a shot and you would also be helping those streamers up their views.

D

Dan Galapeaux

What do they charge for paid carries ? I think its funny.

J

Jeffrey Ullers

because they can get you to lighthouse if you pay em, finding pro's who help noobs like me is hard :S

E

Emil Greavu

People paying these guys to help boggles my mind.... play pvp practice get good find other players by friending the ones you do amazing with in matches. Form a fire team with them practice crucible together. Then go into trial maybe you won't go flawless the first time but the second or third time you might. What happened to people actually playing the game?! And to the people who accept money to help people in a video game, you're the lowest form of scum.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom