Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm in the market for a new chair. Looking for your opinions I live in Canada I'm...

B

Brendon Pettipas

I'm in the market for a new chair. Looking for your opinions
I live in Canada I'm buying Amazon.ca I wanted the cougar armor but is no longer available.
I have a feeling DXracer may be top pick for most of you but could I go for a cheaper alternative and be just as happy?

My picks are:
DXRacer formula FH11 399.99
DXRacer formula FD01 349.99
Top gamer ergonomic 269.99
Ficmax ergonomic 259.99
Pictures should be in order.

B

Brandon Madonna

Honestly those racing seat chairs are super uncomfortable. The lumbar just isn't pronounced enough. I always wanted one, got one, and now I regret it. If you do want a chair like that go through SecretLabs because some of their chairs have an adjustable built in lumbar support.

K

Kyle Alan

Yeah your better off just going to office max or best buy those are just for noobs tbh

M

Morgan Kochanowski

I like my Herman Miller Aeron

C

Calin Scott Pierce

Those look ugly af

T

Tyler Peckham

I haven't had any complaints about this one:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Marc Quenneville

I also live in Canada, ended up getting my last DX Racer chair from this place.
. It was on sale during Black Friday. Quick free shipping

J

Jared Horne

I have the Arozzi Torretta XL and it was 189 on massdrop. So far I love the thing.

A

Alexander Batanithor Pe

go for secret lab i think they just opened and have discounts

W

William Kendrick

i would never be caught with one of those. never.

M

Matt Muller

Man what a shame the cpugar isnt available. Ive got 1 here in australia and its the best chair ive ever used

D

Dakota Spidermonkey Brown

Look at the Langria faux leather racing chair. I have it. 179$. Comfortable, easy to assemble, and has a foot rest and can lean back

H

Harlan Ray Dumpiefied

I got one from merax on amazon for half those prices. Think it was 129$. Synthetic leather same chairs.

E

Eric Cote

Bought a GTRacing chair for $150 from Newegg

D

Dean Cuh

OPSEAT.com

B

Brendon Pettipas

Must be bought amazon.ca due to a $200 credit.

K

Kyle J Dyck

I have the Ficmax one you're looking at, got it on Amazon.ca a couple weeks back, and I have to say I love it. SUPER comfy, comes with the foot rest and vibrating lumbar pillow. I've tried the more expensive ones and honestly I'd never spend all that extra money just for a name brand chair.

A

Austin Ramsay

I got the ficmax its nice. Not a high quality top notch chair but it works great

P

Philipp Müller

buy a secretlab and you have no problems -->

F

Frederick Alfaro

I got vertagear pl6000 for it's weight support on black Friday for 260 not sure if Newegg ca has it but highly recommend it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom