Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm in Love with Kirby star allies! Do u think they will add more levels?! This game...

M

Memo Ibram

I'm in Love with Kirby star allies! Do u think they will add more levels?! This game deserves to be larger

R

Russell Brown

How many levels are there?! My girl and I took a break because we don't want it to end.

S

Sean Bartel

Never played a kirby game, so im talking out of turn, but...why would a company make a game that short and charge triple a retail? Make the game as long as the main story in mario or kingdom battle, etc. Or charge 30 or 40. Its a bad look for the company.

G

Greg Smith

Being a first party AAA game I think they’ll support it. Kirby has a cult following lol

C

Cedric Sebastian

It's trash

R

Rich Ferree

It’s incredible

D

Drew Roberts

For what it is, it is a great game. What it is being a game geared towards children. I play it with my 5 year old, not by myself. Definitely not a “gamer” game.

J

Jemel Copeland

Nope

J

Joaquin Mojica

Yeah

M

Memo Ibram

They will atleast two more worlds. They have to

T

Tim Bogart

I don't understand why they would make kirby so short when both Mario games last year were absolutely massive and sold like hot cakes.

People saw oddessey as the second coming, so why make the first realfollow up to that so short

S

Sam Povey

I think they will add dlc to it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom