Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I'm having a problem with the xbox app. I usually use it as a remote to type in cheats...

A

Autumn Etchells

I'm having a problem with the xbox app. I usually use it as a remote to type in cheats for Ark and I've never had a problem until last night. When I went to put in a code or even send a regular message, the remote part didn't pop up. I restarted the app, restarted the xbox. My phone is on the wifi that the Xbox is on. I could use the app to do other things on the Xbox like switch to Hulu and such but would not let me type anything on my phone which was a pain. Any help would be appreciated

A

Andrew Lee

Turn off Cortana

P

Patrick Capone Massé

I had the same prob but after re-started my xbox it working well again

D

Dave PC Porter

Unplug Xbox from everything turn off phone. Go outside. When u come back it'll all be good

C

Carrigan Sevedge

W

Wes Laing

R u connected to the same wifi I️ have 2 networks happens all the time

A

Autumn Etchells

I uninstalled the xbox app and downloaded it again so hopefully it works tonight when I play

B

Brett Eric Alvens Jr.

Try reconnecting to the Xbox in the app

R

Robert Hutchinson

See if you have a Xbox app update mine has had 4 in the past week

M

Mason Miller

Hard reset your xbox

J

Jacob Floyd

Don't let this distract you from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team.

J

John J Lenk

Are u an admin...? I fell off the admin list with the last update...couldn't figure out what was going on...

B

Brandon Ackers

Did that to me to

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom