Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I'm happy to say I did not give into pressure and go out and buy D2 for PS4. It was...

S

Shane Akers

I'm happy to say I did not give into pressure and go out and buy D2 for PS4. It was however one of my hardest decisions to make. To all you traitors out there I hope your console catch on fire and your graphics cards crumble. That way when the master race get's a hold of the game you can sit back and watch us with our uncapped fps.

J

James Roche

Fighting the urge lol, its so good on pc though

A

Adam van Raalte

Classic bro! I justify it by saying content after launch its a while before new content comes out.... dnt wory there wont be any level 30s running around from day one!

J

John Smith

Peasants taste the wine if its poison before the King drinks the cup.

J

Jordan McMurray

970 I had 80ish fps at 2560x1440 on Med. just installed a 1080 and I'm excited to see the jump.

D

Davyd Miller

My son's PS4 version just literally arrived and while it looks nice enough you can tell the game is being held back with that frame cap. Player movement looks slow and treacle like. I can wait a few weeks.

C

Corrine Andrews

I traded up to pc and it sucks all my friends are playing and i have to wait

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

Lmfao I'm over the temptation I'm hooked on overwatch until then :)

D

Davyd Miller

Likewise for me with Titanfall 2. Not like we have nothing to play till it comes out.

O

Owen Dick

I'm set till the realese with XCOM 2 war of the chosen cause that shit is super difficult

J

Jordan McMurray

I'm good, jumping back into BF1 for my shooter, and ME: Andromeda for space stuff. My new 1080 made both of these feel like new

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom