Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I'm going to pick up a Wii U somewhat soonish. My only concern is all of the good...

N

Nathan Robb

I'm going to pick up a Wii U somewhat soonish. My only concern is all of the good games will get ported and I won't be able to justify my purchase once I do get one. What are some great games not getting ported?

D

Dustin Daniel Northrop

Wii u has amazing games!! Now no one can guarantee that any of these games won't get ported, because our flux capacitors are out of plutonium

My suggestions for fantastic Wii u games would be both Zelda he ports, twilight princess and wind water. Xenoblafe chronicles X is clearances at game stop right now. Mario maker is a blast!

The Wii u is also fully backwards compatible with Wii games as well! And those are even cheaper!

K

Karl Liszewski

If you live in UK mine is for sale, 9 games inc Mario kart 8, splatoon. £200

J

James Page

Splatoon, Xenoblade, Wind Walker and Twilight Princess HD
All games I hope get ported but no news yet so it could go either way

N

Nathan Robb

What are the limitations of the game pad? You can take any game with you on the road?

S

Spencer Miller

It's hard to suggest something since I think most will be ported over to the switch.
I'm pretty sure the zelda remasters (wind waker hd and twilight princess hd) won't be ported over as well as Mario 3D world and new super Mario bros u. I don't think pikmin 3 will either.
I'm pretty sure smash bros will be getting a port as well as Mario maker and it's rumored pokken tournament will also be ported to the switch.

G

Gustavo Brito

Dude. Wii U has a great library of games. You should get it. Bayonetta, ninja Gaiden, mass effect, xenoblade, zelda HD, darksiders, batman, deus ex, watchdogs, and the list goes on... I personally own more Wii U games than any non Nintendo system I own at the moment. Get it. You will not regret it.

E

Errol Squires

Wiiu is awesome, Mario bros wiiu, Luigi wiiu, 3dworlds are all great games if you like Mario!!! There's a ton of other great games too, duck tales remastered, shantae the 1/2 genie hero, paper Mario colour splash

S

Sam Morgan

Just don't get Color Splash, Mario Party 10, Amiibo Festival, or Ultra Smash. Those are some of the system's worse games.

O

Omer Porges

Nothing official yet... So at the moment nothing is being ported

L

Luis Javier Gutierrez

Since everyone is going to suggest everything else, do not miss Bayonetta 2, Wonderful 101 and Paper Mario Color Splash.

B

Brian Christopher

Xenoblade chronicles x
Donkey kong tropical freeze
Wonderful 101
Bayonetta 2
Zombi U
Windwaker HD
Mario 3D world
Captain toad
Paper Mario

Those are just the obvious ones

B

Benjamin Sullivan

All the games being ported likely haven't been announced yet so we really can't answer that question for you.

J

Julio Mayoral

Mario party would be so dope

C

Cory Steppe

I think zelda tp and ww hd might be ported as a eshop only game for the switch in the near future

A

Abdul Musaveer

Zelda will not be ported

A

Abdul Musaveer

Paper Mario

R

River Potter

If you want something that uses the gamepad very well get ZombiU it's the best way to play it. Zelda remasters are good as well. There are so many good games for it

M

Michael Eric Setzer

I hear tell that Smash Brothers will not be ported, so if you're into fighting games I suggest picking that up.

S

Siddharth Patil

I doubt all the games will get ported.
Some like Fatal Frame 5, Wonderful 101, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, StarFox Zero etc won't work without the GamePad so they'll need to be reworked for Switch and I don't really see them going that far. Go for it, you can play even GameCube and Wii games on it :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom