Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm going to clarify this (relatively) quickly... The Nvidia Titan V is NOT a gaming...

• Thread starter Calipha Muhammad Ali
  • Start date
D

Dan Medved

Same thing is happening when AMD released Vega. People are fucking stupid and cant read or listen.

Half of the peasants will shutup when they announce a 1050 equivalent under the volta line.

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

Pretty sure the GPU matching the 1050 in the Volta line-up will be the GTX 2030, or perhaps even below.

Also, Vega 56 and Vega 64 are gaming GPU's, that's been made very clear, the Vega Frontier however isn't.

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

I will agree that people comparing the 1080 to Vega FE was retarded as it wasn't even meant for gaming.

A

Allen J Russell

A gtx 1070 is plenty for gaming needs unless you doing alot of multi screen simulation games. Otherwise a 1080 is a waste, not saying I wouldn't mind having one but most will never see the pixel difference with the naked eye

D

David Čemeljić

Titan V uses the GPU from Tesla Volta(which is about $15K) am I right? So it’s basically a compute card repurposed to be used like a normal graphics card.

D

Dylan Pursel

So a graphics card isn't meant for gaming? That is the stupidest thing I've ever hears.

E

Elijah Quandiaz

Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom