Contact advertising [email protected]

I'm curious....Who here actually HAS a gaming PC and who is still day dreaming or is...

D

Dan Juniper

I got like a 1000 dollar rig. High end, but not super high end.

R

Robert Kenman

Mine cost 1.5k. My next one is over 2k.... rip my wallet.

M

Michael Grant

M

Matthew Reed

Lol my rigs the group photo

C

Corey Francïs Novak

A pile of boxes n my living atm,,,

M

Marcus Dean Adams

I hung around this group for about a year while I gamed on a laptop I bought at Wal-Mart before I saved up enough to build the rig I wanted around February this year. Had I known then what I know now, the $500 I spent on that laptop would have gone a long way toward building this rig.

And yes, I know I need to clean off my desk, :p I've got about 5 more feet of desk to the right of my PC where I've got the cordless phone base, our printer, another PC I'm building (as parts arrive) for my daughter, and a bunch of paperwork and mail I haven't sorted through yet.

V

Vinnie Bwyan

The the value of my rig is over 2k, I have oly put about 600 into it.

A

Aryaman Manna

I am saving up

D

Derrick Harris

Where is the poll option for undercover console player?

C

Corey Francïs Novak

Juuuust got my 3200 RAM in today

K

Keyeric Bristol

My paycheck is about 100 (spendable, as in after bills) on a good run, ive got about 300 saved

Z

Zachery Insco

/\/\ wait till u got $100-$1500

J

Jake LaRue

Had a high end system. Sold it to start the next project. I have more fun building my dream designs than I do actually using the PC usually. I stay too busy to ever sit down and enjoy a game for the most part.

I

Ian Scott Lyden

I really only dump extra money into pc parts when there's a title I can't run on max settings that I want to play or when some component or another dies. I have too many expensive hobbies to dedicate all extra money to it :\

D

Daniel Candelaria

J

Josh Krogman

I just build a new one every 3-4 years and buy the high end without doing titans or extreme cpus. I start saving again the moment it's built and within a few years if I see another good deal I'll build a new one.

I really wanted to give a 1800x a shot this time but a guy had a delidded 7700k stable at 5.0GHz, ASUS Maximus IX Code and NXZT Kraken X62 AIO for $450 that was two months old.

That deal made the decision for me.

B

Benjamin Bain

i7 3770k oc'ed to 4.8 GHz
32 GHz 1600 MHz DDR3 RAM
Gigabyte R9 390 crossfired with an Asus R9 290. Plays anything and does anything else I want with no problem so far... Except with game recording while Skyping, but I am working on a cheap separate capture rig for that :)

J

Jim Cochrane

My rig

J

Jim Cochrane

R

Rayne Benson

Have a pc it was around 1300 bucks when i built it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom